updates

Sign in to follow this  

Yes. All kind. But don't have banner examples. But I have done flash banners and .gif animated banners for forums and made linkers.

e-mail you?

Sure, this will just be a regular graphic, not animated and probably in the same black and white minimalist style I do the episode logos in. I can even make a rough drawing of what it might look like and you'll be free to suggest stuff.

I love Civil Protection, but Freeman's mind is even better. Probably because it takes some comic genius to find humour in a completely scripted environment.

You have a true talent, my friend!

I made a gmod movie for a couple of months ago called "The tunnel" it was just about 5 minutes long and it was suppose to be scary.

Its good to see you're doing so much so efficiently. The new CPs and FMs are going to be worth it. Civil protection takes a HUGE amount of work, skill, and patience, you seem to do it so well. As for FM, production must be easier but I would imagine that the writing is much more harder like knowing what to say at the write moment and how to make freeman say funny comments to make the current situation/scenario hularious and put the human element in there ie: during the later part of the series he gets jumped by black ops I would imagine would be hard to make that particular situation both humerous and put a feeling of humanity in there.

2nd anonymous guy: I haven't seen your video, though I'm curious. Anyway, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, I wrote the script for mine over a year ago.

3rd anonymous guy: You're right, writing for Freeman's Mind is much more difficult as there is much less flexibility. And don't worry, I have tons of ideas for CP to keep it interesting.

I ment later in FM when when he gets jumped by black ops in the later part of HL1
-3rd anonymous guy

Do you need any voiceover work? I can help with that if you need some extra people.

nice dude! tho i prefer those "simple" machinimas (the one not scripted like urs - no hand moving,...) Tho its great too

Cant Wait for the scary episode Ross, That'll definitely be a good one!

Hi guys! We at Rusty Bin Productions would like to offer you free web hosting and a free .com domain name for life! This will allow you to release all your videos in High Quality, as well as a lot more.

We're even willing and happy to help you build a new website with every feature you can imagine (and maybe some you can't).

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with us at kraven ([at]) rustybin [(dot)] com.

We all love Civil Protection, so if we can help.... it's an honour

(i changed my name, this is karanjhala guy...) u seen gman squad Ross? it hilarious

danny: I've gotten many offers, I'm afraid I don't need any general voice actors at the moment. The exception is if you imitate pre-existing characters. Right now I'd find a use for anyone who can do the Gman or Breen, down the road (several months off) I could use some voice actors who can do voices for characters from other games. You can email me if you want more details.

anonymous: Well I can't see myself lowering the animation standards much, but I do plan to get some episodes out that will be much simpler to produce (sort of the like the "what is machinima" episode)

machinimators incs.: Oh it's my 2nd favorite script for the series (my favorite isn't in production and won't be for quite a while), I think it's going to be awesome.

rusty bin production: Thanks, I may look into that. I'll try and email you.

Hey, I like the new episode, so I was wondering have you heard of digitalph33r? He makes good machinimas and god it's hard to tell if yours are better than his. I know he has more stuff than you but I think your stuff is worth an Oscar. I'll be looking forward to your next episodes and not complaining "0mG Wh3N$ th3 NxT EpIs0d3s DuDe, y0u v3Ry Sl0w!"

Digitalph33r is a main Halo Machinima maker, yes? I can't even keep up with the massive amounts of movies he releases, so I'm real impressed with the work he does.

Hey Ross.
Longtime fan writing here. I just wondered what you will start with first, once you are done with Noesis.?

-Andreas

digitalph33r: depressed guy who devotes whole life into making so-so machinimas

ross scott: nice guy who has a life by making money with the noesis tutorial for example and, when he does make machinimas, they are top of the line and very worth the wait

BIG DIFFERENCE!

adventshot: Yeah I've heard of him, he probably has more views than any other machinima maker, save for Rooster Teeth. I've only seen a handful of his stuff, but it wasn't bad. I wouldn't really try to compare things. It would be like me trying to decide which is better, South Park or MST3K. They're both different and they're both awesome. My stuff may have more production value due to all the animation, but I'm not nearly as fast either.

anonymous dude: haven't decided yet, probably a pattern between Freeman's Mind and different CP stuff. I may cheat anyway and try to get a Freeman's Mind out before I'm done actually.

other anonymous dude: Well I get very frustrated about not being able to get stuff faster, I have so many ideas, it's aggravating. Also you may change your mind about me being a "nice guy" once/if I start working with Postal 3, I have some pretty crazy ideas for that.

Hey Ross I really love your series, Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection, both are great and very funny, Is there a blog for Freeman's Mind either?
Good work man