743 games for $5.00

Sign in to follow this  

With 4 and a half days left (at the time of posting), itch.io is offering 743 games for $5.00 (normally priced at $3,452 collectively). Link here

Ordinarily I wouldn't consider a game deal worth making a post here, but this one is so extreme I feel it's worth sharing. I'm hoping this gets Ross's attention before the offer expires.

EDIT: "Buy 1,637 items for $5 Regularly ~$9,083 Save 99%!" I guess they actually added games and I didn't notice. The information I gave on the number of games and total value was accurate when there were 10 days left of the offer.

Edited by State of Bedlam (see edit history)

"Please note: No Steam (or other external keys) will be given for bundle purchases. Only direct downloads will be available on the itch.io page."

Sorry, but I don't trust them that much.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Originally posted on Saturday at 08:21 AM (edited)-

I have dealt with Itch.io in the past, it basically gives you the .exe like gog did. Got Butterfly Soup from there, Island Planner, a few others.

I'll buy it, screw it. Most of it is uninteresting or shovelware but there are more than a few games I'm interested in. Now it's like 1.6k games. The only main problem or concern is, well, yea, the quality. You're not going to see a Fallout or a Baldur's Gate on Itch.Io, a lot of it is casual, a LOT of VNs, but there are some diamonds in there still.

UPDATE: Bundle is over, as of two hours before this post. Now Itch.io is trying to organize the bundle, which will be okay cause I don't want to go through 1.6k games on a binge. They made 8.016 Million.

5 minutes ago, Eshanas said:

Now Itch.io is trying to organize the bundle,

what do you mean by that?

Burn the World!

20 hours ago, kerdios said:

what do you mean by that?

As in right now it's just a list of games with a search function.

I think they're trying to organize it by length, genre, that sort of thing, the normal sort of thing they have on itch:io.