Bitchute got Take down

Sign in to follow this  

On 11/3/2020 at 8:25 PM, kerdios said:

WTF is Benchute? and why should I care?

I don't know why it is sometimes so difficult to find the origin of something on the internet, as if it were a secret sect or something. I copied and pasted the text on Google and found the profile of this Benchute on twitter and apparently found the site that has a brief description at the bottom.

Benchute is a peer-to-peer content sharing platform. Creators are allowed to post content they produce to the platform, so long as they comply with our policies. The content posted to the platform is not reflective or representative of the views of Bit Chute Limited, its staff or owners. © 2017-2020 Bit Chute Limited, Oxford House, 12-20 Oxford Street, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1JB. United Kingdom. Company number 10637289.

I couldn't find, however, the reason why the site is called Benchute but in the logo and in the link it says BIT CHUTE.

It's some kind of YouTube.

Edited by tommywave
for some reason I couldn't write BIT CHUTE it keeps becoming benchute. (see edit history)

@tommywaveThe  point is , if I don't know why should I care, there's no real incentive for me to waste my time and look up the thing.

Burn the World!

2 hours ago, kerdios said:

@tommywaveThe  point is , if I don't know why should I care, there's no real incentive for me to waste my time and look up the thing.

I really couldn't find any reason to care about the website, apart from apparently having some political videos (trump and stuff) that I imagine being posted there as a form of protest against YouTube, I can't say. From my point of view, I don't care because I'm not even an American.

Maybe it is the kind of post in which someone comes to warn that his free speach website is gone and this is terrible because there are now less. idk

I didn't know why my browser was making bitchute into benchute. Turns out I forgot I had this extension that filters bad language... lol

Edited by tommywave (see edit history)

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.