Dyson Sphere Program

Sign in to follow this  

This is very good. I've already sunk hundreds of hours in.

Its early access, but as is it's already a complete game. (there are features the devs are working to add in, but the core game is done)

You have entire star systems (plural) to explore, mine for resources and build factories, all with the end goal being to construct a Dyson Sphere. (note: there is no end to the game. Once you've unlocked the entire tech tree and build your first sphere, you can go on to expand and build more spheres, improve your factory, etc...

On 6/24/2021 at 5:31 PM, Kuros_Overkill said:

This is very good. I've already sunk hundreds of hours in.

Its early access, but as is it's already a complete game. (there are features the devs are working to add in, but the core game is done)

You have entire star systems (plural) to explore, mine for resources and build factories, all with the end goal being to construct a Dyson Sphere. (note: there is no end to the game. Once you've unlocked the entire tech tree and build your first sphere, you can go on to expand and build more spheres, improve your factory, etc...

This actually sounds interesting for a change.
I'm not sure about the exaggerated art style though. It reminds me of a civ game with it's scaled units and buildings, for a game like this I would actually want to see just how massive the Dyson Sphere is

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Solid Factorio clone.  I like the visuals and the flying to different planets, but I can't help but feel like you might as well just play more Factorio instead.

Pretty good. Who those with a smaller degree of autism than is required to play factorio.