FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 8

Sign in to follow this  

title8small.jpg

640x480 WMV (87MB)

Well here's the latest episode of Freeman's Mind. I got lucky with this one and demo recording worked without the barnacles going crazy. This is good because I was able to swap out some lines for the scientist at the end, something that wouldn't have been practical with just raw video recording. The barnacle problem is NOT SOLVED however, I simply got lucky with this map. My offer of getting in the credits for anyone who can solve the problem is ongoing. Also, the cattle prod story mentioned in this episode is not even an exaggeration, I knew someone who used to do that.

I plan to go back and focus on the next CP episode for now, but if the rest of production ends up taking a long time, I'll get another FM episode out to tide you over. Hopefully the new website will be finished before either one is done!

"What if the aliens teleport inside me!?!?"

What if the bugs teleport inside you! Then you would have to step on yourself!

Great job, your videos are the best machinima I see nowadays.

Oh no! Machinima.com is down! WE KILLED MACHINIMA.COM!

Hilarious as always!

Keep up the awesome work.

I think I rank that one as your top episode. The last one was meh, but this one was far superior. And of course, near the end, dumbass Freeman totally overlooks the shotgun XD.

Just out of curiosity, I was confused when you got shot by the turret and the scientest ran in, you ran into the room. You went to investigate what shot you and you turned back and the same scientest was there when he wasnt in the room when you initially ran in. How did he end up there with out gordon seeing? Every time i've played he always dies.

ROSS! That was great! Oh man...all of those lines were just straight-up funny and creative. Definitely worth 8+ minutes. (Worth a lot more than that, lemme tell you).

I have a question for you though Ross (yes, another question). Not sure if it's been asked:

How long would you say Freeman's mind takes compared to CP? I know CP takes longer, but how long in comparison (such as comparing the two with filming and polishing).

These stories during the episode are a great addition by the way. The squirrel one was crazy and some of these new ones (like the cattle prod) not just make you laugh but are an eye opener. I figured it would be a true story- people are crazy after all! (Not to call your friend crazy of course).

Thanks for reading XD. Take care.
~Tom

Ross, you just made my day.
Seriously, I think I creamed when I saw this was up.
Godlike work man. I only wish I was a quarter as good as you.

Why didn't you get the shotgun at the "Dead End?"

Freemans Mind is the best man I wish the wait wasn't always so long between them but you cant rush perfection! Great episode the whole thing with the roach's was Hilarious.

Another excellent episode! Gordon's reaction to the cockroaches is priceless; glad to see I'm not the only one that goes out of my way to kill the little bastards.

I think my favorite moment is the firing in the air vent, though that's just one of many awesome bits.

"What if the aliens teleport inside me!?!?"

What if the bugs teleport inside you! Then you would have to step on yourself!

EPIC! XDDD

Great job!

sweet episode but 1 thing u should of went to the janitor's room would of made it hell load more funnier cos u should know wots in it ahhah

Awesome episode, I was on youtube when machinima put it up last night XD

I can't wait until he meets the army guys who shoot him

brilliant... very funny indeed.
almost jumped when I saw you posted a new episode

I like it. Good balance between Freeman "figuring out" puzzles and wading through electrified water/ignoring health, armor and weapons, which adds to his character, I think.