Ban the person above you!

Banned because the power of deduction is simply useless on the Internet.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Banned because I am being paid to make a mold of a girls boobs, this involves her being topless and me forcefully pressing this string and plaster dust stuff (I know the name but I just can't remember it) on to her boobs and working it in to get the perfect fit. BEST JOB EVER!

non-euclidean fuck machine

Banned because

Step 1: be a gentleman - if you are polite they will be more open around you

Step 2: be good friends with artists- artists are more common to not follow social norms

Step 3: be odd/strange enuff that if they need something odd/strange done they can go to you for help

Step 4: cast a wide net- don't focus on one girl, trust me they don't like that, and if you are good friends with a lot of girls the more luck you can get

Step 5: don't aim too high - if you try to get girls that are out of your reach it will back fire, instead aim a tad lower than your self, The girls there will be a lot happier with you and you with them

Step 6: failure is an option - you will fail but don't let that stop you from trying

Step 7: have fun - if your not haveing a good time odds are that they are not either

I hope this helps you find girls like the ones I do

Banned because i appreciate the advice, but i wasn't implying i have difficulty finding women. Just wondered what process you did to get them to do that, because out of context, it sounds really odd. :lol:

Banned because I only say I have charisma because there is no word for what I have, when I try to get you to do something or to get info from you I do it in the way you least expect, I just ask, but sometimes that is not allways what's needed, sometimes I let out the madness and just talk, about any thing going from things you ok with and slowly shifting to things your not, I do this slowly so that you can't tell what's happening, given enuff time ill have you telling me your deepest darkest secrets as easily as talking about the weather, often they won't even realize what happened even years after.

So what would you call that?