I am dealing with sadness, I value Ross and with it (t)his community, it takes intelligence to udenrstand Ross, I just want a nice word from someone that I value, the best would be someone feeling with me. I do not want big textual messages, not much can be said that I do not know (and udnerstand already) and it would tire me up further. If you do answer - follow othograpy (spelling, whatever the therm on (perhaps "in") this language is called), otherwise I would find it disrespectful. Thank you!

Communities are built on trust and rapport. There are many type of people in this sphere, not just smart. Some Ross fans who are dumber than a bag of hammers- feel free to include me in that list.

By the way, you should take your own advice on orthography and run your sentences through a spellchecker ;)
An English one might not be inherent in the browser if you have it set on a different language.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

On 3/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, Im_CIA said:

Communities are built on trust and rapport. There are many type of people in this sphere, not just smart. Some Ross fans who are dumber than a bag of hammers- feel free to include me in that list.

By the way, you should take your own advice on orthography and run your sentences through a spellchecker ;)
An English one might not be inherent in the browser if you have it set on a different language.

Thank you. Your words mean to me. I (now) feel a bit more lovely. Yes, there are all kinds of people, but I feel that at average this is a lvoely and smart place. I do have a spellchecker, probably does not work on this website, and I try to not lose myself in OCD. OCD is severe in me.

I am a genius and I worked entire life as much as I realistically could, mostly on improving myself, and I see much more than almost anyone. The only thing I see in a human is a need to work, due to being ill since birth and living in abusive family it is hard for me to follow that, I need someone to tell me to work.

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.