Mafia: The Forum Game, yay or nay?

Sign in to follow this  

Maybe... Not everybody can be on for 3 hours at a sit, or be on at least once every 6 hours though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

there's an online form of mafia that's pretty fun:

http://www.epicmafia.com/home

it's rather poorly coded, but pretty fun if you get a good group of people.

If anyone's interested sign up, and you'll be immediately put in the "training lobby"

click the little arrow next to where it says "training lobby" and go to "sandbox lobby"

in the sandbox lobby there's no limits the the roles you can use.

I'll gladly set up a game if anyone's interested.

Maybe... Not everybody can be on for 3 hours at a sit, or be on at least once every 6 hours though.

It doesn't have to be 3 hours at a time, if anyone can suggest a better timeframe for "Night" and "day" please make the suggestion.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Too bad we aren't all in the same timezone

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Too bad we aren't all in the same timezone

True dat.

We could just wait until every player has replied without a timer. Everyone will get a pm when a new turn is available along with info about what happened on the previous turn.

That works for me. Oh a few more things I should note here: Mafia(s) PM your victim, so if there's going to be multiple, have a spokesperson, second, PM's are going to be allowed during "Day" time only (cause you know people are sleeping at night, so if someone sends you a PM saying "hey, I know who's Mafia it's _________" it's your choice to believe them or not. Third, seeing as I'm overseeing all of this, I can't be killed, and I can't help you guys play. Lastly, I'm going to be gone until July 1st. so if it's alright with everyone else, the final preparations for the game will begin when I come back.

there's an online form of mafia that's pretty fun:

http://www.epicmafia.com/home

it's rather poorly coded, but pretty fun if you get a good group of people.

If anyone's interested sign up, and you'll be immediately put in the "training lobby"

click the little arrow next to where it says "training lobby" and go to "sandbox lobby"

in the sandbox lobby there's no limits the the roles you can use.

I'll gladly set up a game if anyone's interested.

I'm very interested, but for some reason I still have not received my activation email :/

EDIT: no worries, I got it now.

Ok, guys, Starting Monday all that are playing will get a PM notifying them of their role, then I'll make the game topic, and the game will start at Night.

Edit: here's the new list of players, if you're name's not on the list, and you want it to be, please inform me, if it's on the list, and you want out, please inform me:

* PaladinVargas10

* that guy

* Epsilon

* Srake

* Brad

* onion

* Axeldeath

* BTGbullseye

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Edit: here's the new list of players, if you're name's not on the list, and you want it to be, please inform me, if it's on the list, and you want out, please inform me

I want to be on and off that list!

Sorry, that's both of my other personalities trying to voice their opinions... One is "Captain Bullseye of the USS Excalibur", (he hasn't been out in public for a while, and he gets bored when I don't let him out every now and then) the other is the one that just wants to troll everyone. (he hates everyone, so I try to confine him to in-game messages)

Ok, we're good.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

While we're being trolls... Can we change the game from Mafia to We'rewolves?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

While we're being trolls... Can we change the game from Mafia to We'rewolves?

If to believe epicmafia's wiki, then We(')rewolves is a variaton of Mafia, not the same game.

Ok, I just sent every player a P.M. telling them your role in the game, I'll make the actual game once I have my murder victim, so as of right now, we're playing and it's at "night". Also, as stated in the PM's, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM.

Hm... interesting, well I'm resending PM's now.

Edit: PM's are really sent now, not as detailed as the original ones, but at least they're sent. THE GAME HAS BEGUN AT NIGHT TIME!

I'm very interested, but for some reason I still have not received my activation email :/

EDIT: no worries, I got it now.

it's a fun game, and rather quick as well

a game can be anywhere from 2 minutes to half an hour, really.

Private games are generally more fun, because no one is super serious, but it's not full of idiots either.