Episode information update and some more news

Sign in to follow this  

YOU ARE FAILING AT CREDITS!?! THAT RUINS EVERYTHING FOR ME!!!

Nobody is perfect, so its not that bad for making mistakes, so SLEEP! 8-10 hours! Long and refreshing sleep = awesome new Episode, thats an easy Formula! ...

Now, i gonna watch it again and pay attention to that black car thing, and after that, i gonna sleep ('cause in germany its alredy 10.35 pm or 22.35)... *Yawn*

I dare you to release FM 12 on Saturday. jk release it when you're ready.

Whoa, Ross! I didn't realize you used Frank Klepacki music! o.O

My favorite machinima director and my favorite video game soundtrack artist collaborated, this is the best thing ever!

Anyways, I think I also saw Gman in another episode of CP besides Oil's Well, but I'm not sure which one.

hey ross freemans mind is up on youtube now but not on accused farms WTFFFF

fm 12 is up on you tube cooooolllll

pingzaid: Guess I lose. Actually I thought it was going to be Friday, Machinima.com got it up way faster than usual this time.

Yoinkator: Well I didn't really "collaborate" so much as "stole", game music tends to be the same kind of grey area that machinima itself is. I use one of his tracks in Episode 3 as well actually.

Ross I love you. Is there a way you can upload all the maps that you use for the Civil Protection somewhere for us to download. And if you can- I am dying to have these maps with the NPCs and other characters acting their parts- so I could play around the map while they do their thing. Thanks Ross- please take into consideration.

-Kevin

Hey Ross - I first learned about your work when I heard the interview with yourself, Ryan