NEW EPISODE + upcoming interview

Sign in to follow this  

Awesome! Keep up the good work Ross.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

FAP FAP FAP.

Awesome, as usual. Keep it up!

Well, it definitely worth the 4 or 5 day wait, anyways, I love how Freeman reacts to the soldiers, I thought he would be more afraid, rather than just running up and fireing in their faces. Great video and I can't wait for the next one.

Dang, you got this one out quick. Great as always!

JUST "EPIC", thanks for the good work.

You'll be good. Take it easy!

Awesome! Love the new episode.

Cool it's hear! Since you cut this episode in half does that mean you already have some footage for the next episode?

Also looking forward to that broadcast.

Finally!

We at the P17 crew have been waiting a lot for this interview!

We hope to see everyone at the live stream for an MACHINIMAXIMUM episode.

Join us to find out how does Freeman do a pull-up, why Dave is such an idiot, how it is working with Source, how it was to narrate Freeman, and more. I think thats what we will ask.

See you guys there (and at the post-stream game session too!)

Stratofarius!

- Congratulations Mr.Scott

Freeman's Mind gets better and better with each episode. Keep it up!

Awesome Work Ross, I listened to podcast 17, from what i heard this episodes gonna be a machinima one

Very good episode. Bit short but still really good!

I have the slight feeling I'm dreaming. Oh well. If this makes me laugh, as it most likely will, at least I have a dream version of it

be still my heart, Ross Scott on a podcast. I'll have to listen. And swoon.

Loved this Freeman's Mind, by the way.

Wooho! Sweet episode Scott!

"six cases of self defence" =)

22.jpg

Machinima.com

640x480 WMV (50MB)

Well here's the next Freeman's Mind episode as promised. This one is a little short, but my original cut was about 12 minutes, which makes it a potential problem with Youtube, so I cut it down to the next stopping off point. Half-Life purists will be upset with this episode, as I'm continuing to act under the assumption that Freeman can do a pull-up.

Unfortunately the release was a little wonky for this one, so only the Youtube version is up, the streaming and download copies probably won't be up until tomorrow. I'll get the episode page up soon. Again, I plan to pick up the pace on this, so you can expect another one sometime this month too. I plan to make this the priority for now, but my secondary goal is to release the pilot episode I talked about next. I'll reveal what it is once it gets closer to completion, so it won't be a total surprise.

INTERVIEW:

Also since I'm having to bunch news together, I've been invited to appear on an audio show called Podcast 17. Each week they talk about everything related to Half-Life or the Source engine, focusing on mods in particular. I originally postponed these guys because I was working on the Civil Protection episode and didn't want fans to think I was just screwing around talking to people. After I released it, they had to postpone me because of scheduling, but now it looks like it's on again. Anyway, I'll be appearing on the show live on Sunday, July 19th. It will be broadcasted at 10am (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time. They'll also release an mp3 of the broadcast the following Monday or Tuesday, I forget. Here are some links:

Live broadcast link (on Sunday)

Podcast 17 homepage

I really don't know what they'll be asking me, but it will probably be tamer than something like The Howard Stern Show.

EDIT:

Looks like there was a limit on the live streams that no one knew about. Try this link instead if you still want the live feed:

http://www.justin.tv/henley

Yay! It's finally out! Love it, I like how you just incorporate Gman into the series.

But enough being a critic, keep it up!

I hope I can see the interview, but I'm doing something on Sunday Somebody record it and put it on Youtube for me please!

Great! Can't wait for the podcast!

Please, Add up SUBTITLES! I beg you!