Post-interview news

Sign in to follow this  

That's good news, I actually thought you had died or something.

don't worry about being behind on anything, every one needs a break now and then.

you work hard to provide us parasites with entertainment and deserve a break once in a while

Thought the interview was both insightful and funny. Craig and Ryan added some really cool feed back too, glad you got them on there.

Just have to add the "Look out it's gonna- WWAAAAAaaaaaa...!" part was hilarious.

Didn't like it very much, because I was here for an interview, but I had to wait over 30 mins to hear anything useful, because they were talking about shit I do not care about AT ALL. I thought it would be like Australian Gamer podcast when Yathzee's around, but it was just boring, didn't come to the interview yet, becau I had to start it over because this dumb mechanic malfunctioned when I started to click the bar to get to some place further in the podcast to find the interview I was waiting for all the fucking time. I just kept hearing the old spot plus the new one so I couldn't even understand anything. Oh good, found the download link for the interview ONLY not to hear these unfunny guys.

I'm glad you took time out, I don't care if you are behind, you work so hard for the fans and need a break. I was going to beg you to relax in an e-mail before I read this. So its good to hear.

B14ckM4g1c: Sorry man, I guess I should have given more warning that sometimes the podcasts for that can get a little dry. Honestly I'm not sure if me rambling is much better, but like you said, you can download that part separately.

Hey, some downtime is good every once in a while. Stopping and enjoying some time to myself lets me stay creative, so my work doesn't stagnate. I work too much, it just blends in to one dull line.

Awesome podcast.

Insightful and interesting.

As commented on, I shall now play Research and Development, Radiator 1

Good to have a break now or then, if you dont you get all fucked up...

Well here's the interview link for those that are interested:

http://www.podcast17.com/transmissions/c15257

I was able to grab Craig (the voice of Dave) and Ryan (one of the animators who's been with the show a while) at the last minute to come on the show as well. Unfortunately I was kind of low on sleep at the time, so I remember it as kind of a disjointed dream sequence. There are multiple spots where I completely lost my train of thought and topics bounced around all over the place, but the hosts tried their best to keep it in line I think. So sorry if I sound like I'm drugged when you listen to it. Also my internet connection can be rather horrid, it disconnected me entirely at least 3 times during the interview.

In other news, I'm working on the next Freeman's Mind, though I confess I simply took some free time this weekend where I wasn't working on anything, something I haven't done in a very long time. As a result, I'm behind on everything, but I'll keep working on things.

Listening to the podcast now, it's good. When your talking, I can kinda hear Freemans voice, and Craig's, he ALWAYS sounds like Dave

LOOK OUT, ITS GONNA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

I think you messed up your Skype

That was halerious

ah don't worry, everyone needs a break sometimes

You work far too hard for us you know

A break, uh? We'll fix that... I'll be right back with my leather whip...

I had a long bus ride today, so I was able to listen to the whole thing. Even though I didn't know about half the stuff they were talking about, I was still amused. Craig has such a fun voice. And Ross, you're adorable.

GREAT! I'm so happy to read that you took a personal day! Man you really need that rest Ross. I'm going to listen to the entire podcast in time, maybe at like 8 am tomorrow or something lol but for now congratulations to you guys and I laughed when you entered. "It's what you've all been waiting for! ROSS SCOTT! Welcome Ross!" 'urglblurgl...hey. blargl" and they just laugh haha.

lol that last paragraph i read the word "thing" so many times haha but anywho good stuff mate

Keep up the good work Ross.

Take the whole week off if you want, man. You've done more work than I have, give it a rest some times, all work and no play makes Jack A GOD DAMN HOMICIDAL MANIAC.