Post-interview news

Sign in to follow this  

Everyone deserves a break sometimes. Just make a good show

"LOOK OUT, IT'S GONNA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...."

Oh man, that cracked me up, seriously. Basicly thats why i've listened the interview to the end, no offence)

surprisingly very entertai-WAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

@Ross Scott: You "rambling" was WAY better, because you talked about stuff I was interested in, no need to apologize^^

I am from Argentina so I couldn´t understand the interview so much. Anyway, have a good break and come back with FM 13.

Don't worry about it Ross. You deserve a break, 'cause it's not like we're paying you to do this. You give us content free of charge, you deserve a rest every now and then.

Actually, when you think about it, doesn't he always DESERVE a rest? I mean he's never undeserving of a rest... So why is everyone saying he deserves a rest? I mean...

You know what, never mind... I'm just going on a grammar rant...

Well as the G-Man would say, No-one is more deserving of a rest.

I think I'm in love with your voice. Also Craig's.

A rest, indeed...you need one...indeed.

Seriously, if you don't rest I'm going to make you rest. *Pulls out knockout gas dispenser*

Anyways, great interview. you were just fine really.

Just listened to the interview - not only was it great, but it was an interesting pespective on the whole process behind the scenes and the episodes themselves.

Take as much rest as you need! You deserve it more than most!

Well I would like to offer my opinion on Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection: THEY ROCK. PERIOD. This might sound weird, but I haven't really thought it out as I'm low on sleep, but I don't care how long it takes anyone to make anything. And so far your videos have been the main source of my laughter while logged in on YouTube. Either way, take as much friggin' time as you need, these are my favorite series of all time on youtube.

Very nice to see you are back, glad you took a rest as well; everyone needs a rest sometime.

I would like to add that I think it would be cool for Craig to play GÃ

Hey man, you deserve the break for all the hard work you've done. Keep up the good work.

For Freeman's Mind, are you ever planning on teaming up with the people from Barney's Mind or Shepard's Mind? That would be cool. They've incorporated some of your stuff (voices of freeman when he passes by Barney in episode one, some references to Freeman being a limbo master). Ever thought about it?

Heh, B14ckM4g1c, I would've seen what Podcast 17 really was before listening to four hours of it. Ah, but if you heard it live and couldn't disconnect by fear of missing something or had to put up with the constant chat for spare time and fear of missing something: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x35/Otto_Grain... I can't really blame you. Though you should probably have just downloaded it or looked at the 'topic timeline' on the site to know when to wait for the interview-only section.

Was it just me, or was everyone who streamed the interview up really late or in a state of tiredness? I certainly was, but I thought you were in different parts of the world. Unless you were just tired from work, in which case I hope you get breaks like these more often. Even the interviewers were "drugged".

@ camazots, with all due respect to the creators of those series, it would be a disservice to ross's fans to team up. They're just not on the same level as far as being funny, or professionally made. I mean the guy who made barney's mind hasnt even reached puberty yet! Are we to believe black mesa hires police explorers for security? Although the shepard's mind series is slightly better, its lacking that militarytype humor that would come from an actual soldier's POV. (Hes too like "dude wheres my car", and not "hoorahh." and ross if you're reading this, your decision is yours alone, but i think you'll agree with me that people need to fit their parts.

^btw sorry if I offended anyone, just being honest.