Post-interview news

Sign in to follow this  

Ross you sound so much different when you're not voiceacting

"Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until..."

Take your time (out), smell the roses and whack the weeds.

Your machinimas are funny as hell - we here almost choked from laughing so hard !

Greetings from the Netherlands !

Hey, everyone needs a rest, am I right? It's okay that you rested, because it makes you less tired, thus better videos. Hmm, wonder what you said you did..."One of life's greatest mysteries, isn't it?"-Grif (Red vs. Blue). Lol, I just love using that quote. Sorry I haven't found a rememberable quote from CP or FM.

Oh, the podcast? Oh, sorry, I didn't listen to it because I don't have the time in my life or the space on my hard drive for an hour of audio Wait, can you post your segment for download on the site? Please, I would love that!

@sargentpikachu: Look again, there already is a link for just the interview.

god i hope you arent ugly in real life, because your voice is SEXY

Hey Ross, can we expect an rss feed of sorts on this site? Still subscribed to the blog and you no longer update it so...

HOW DARE YOU TAKE A WEEKEND OFF.

Get back to work you lazy man-slave! I can't believe you would take so long to give me something for free. I demand my quality episodes of Freeman's Mind or else i'll...i'll....COMPLAIN

This is worse than how slow the torrents are when im pirating music.

freeman's mind>Civil Protection

Just a quick comment poll to all fans:

Which do you think is better and needs more priority, Freeman's Mind or Civil Protection?

I'm split on this one: I like FM because I've never played Half-Life, ever (cue to type up hate comments below), and I like Ross' humor, even though it's practically a walkthrough with a funny commentary. But a very funny commentary, at that. I also like CP because, I've never played Half-Life 2 before (cue to putting explicit comments on my Facebook Wall), the animations are great, it's also very funny, and the voice acting is great.

I just think that both series are rivaling each other, even though both are made by the same person.

yeah so that podcast was actuly pretty entertaning i didnt expect it to be 2 hours long but hey it still wouldve been great if it was 4 hours, lol so great job on all your work