Possible EU enlargement?????

Sign in to follow this  

The EU will not collapse in the next 30 years. I can guarantee that.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Care to make a little wager on that, good sir?

How much?

@Bjossi The way I see it, you can always leave it if you don't like the way things are going. (ex. Greenland)

True, but you won't get a refund. . .

How much?

Oh, just a friendly accord amongst gentlemen, nothing major; perhaps a toast with a fine wine in favor of the winner. I've already made the appointment in my Google calendar for July 11, 2041. My email is blog.jc at google.com, should you need to contact me.

th_Wager2041.png

Let's reconvene in 30 years :ugeek:

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Haha, you gentlemen resolve that issue while I add that unemployment in Germany and Spain and Greece has always been not because people can't find jobs but because people refuse to work and take advantage of welfare. Developed west can afford that right now, if the economy will deteriorate in those countries to a drastic point I believe they will just make their welfare system similar to Poland or Ukraine. You can survive of it but it's certainly better to have a job.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

How much?

Oh, just a friendly accord amongst gentlemen, nothing major; perhaps a toast with a fine wine in favor of the winner. I've already made the appointment in my Google calendar for July 11, 2041. My email is blog.jc at google.com, should you need to contact me.

th_Wager2041.png

Let's reconvene in 30 years :ugeek:

Sounds OK to me. :D

Actually, lets toast each other in 30 years anyways... Be interesting to see if we last that long ourselves. :lol:

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.