i'd like an avatar

Sign in to follow this  

i've looked but i cannot find one that'll work with the settings they need to be, i've tried shrinking the ones i want but it still won't work. yea im an idiot, i know :D

im a fan of the bands avenged sevenfold, and metallica. so any avatars like that would be good. if any other cool suggestions offer them. as always i appreciate any help.

metallica.jpg

Next time, go to google images, search for what you want, and click on "icon" on the left side of the page.

Hi Friend.

Not everyone here is 1337 like you Zakalac. :D

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Not everyone here is 1337 like you Zakalac. :D

Simple Google skills man.

Hi Friend.

12519106ab94d83m3.png

Whatcha think?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I know, I just now realized that. D'oh on my part.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

He wants an avatar, not a sig.

Not everyone is a psychologist like you zakalak beer.gif

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

still using it....i love ya too epsilon.

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Uhh... I thought you wanted a sig, but I misread your post.. I'm not so sure if it would work as an avatar, but right click my banner, save it, go to UCP, click Profile, click edit avatar, then find it and upload it.

It's heavy coding.

Just kidding, go to UCP control room and go to "my signature" at the left side.

Also Epsilon, that guy looks like a creepy pedophile rather then a cheery person I believe you wanted to show.

EDIT: It would definetly not work as an avatar, it's too big.

Also, this topic smells like noob.

Go to UCP at the top of the page. Towards the left will be a link that says profile. Click on that. Next look in that same area for a link that says "Change Signature", click on that. Put in what you want for your signature. With the image, use the [img.] [/img] tags, make sure to delete the period in the first part of the img tag.

Hi Friend.

no i meant still using it as a sig, but yea i figured out how to apply it thanks epsilon.

nah im not a noob, just finally cared enough to get them. lol

but yea i'd consider this topic resolved.

Noob - Think of griefers, trolls, etc.

I believe "newb" is the word you were looking for.

They are not the same :shock: ?

Not quite...

They are not the same :shock: ?

They are not.

Noob = Idiot, moron, incapable of being average, even with hacks can't break even...

Newb = New to something, inexperienced. (typically is enthusiastic when a veteran is willing to help him/her to exceed Newb status)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Pretty much what BTGbullseye said.

your sig made me think of Bill from L4D

try this one

bill-left4dead-jpg.jpg

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."