Videochat February 2017

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Here's the latest videochat. This one is a little frantic for me since I'm still finishing the next Game Dungeon! Expect a new episode sometime today. Relevant info about future chat and playsession in the Youtube description.

COMMENTS

You said the Civil Protection episodes were set before the Seven Hour War which doesn't make sense, did you mean the uprising that Freeman starts in Half-Life 2?

I just finished setting up an UT 2004 server, just as overflow/fallback.

I only have the demo of the game, so I edited the server's config in order to allow players joining with a demo version.

If any of you have the full version feel free to join and check if it works. I've never played UT2004 before, so I've no idea if it set up correctly.

For joining, a console command is necessary. open ut2004.ziltoid.rocks:7777 or open 192.34.59.103:7777

I sent Ross all the details and files required to host an UT2004 server in Windows and Linux. (There are a lot of server exploits, patching is required)

I just finished setting up an UT 2004 server, just as overflow/fallback.

I only have the demo of the game, so I edited the server's config in order to allow players joining with a demo version.

If any of you have the full version feel free to join and check if it works. I've never played UT2004 before, so I've no idea if it set up correctly.

For joining, a console command is necessary. open ut2004.ziltoid.rocks:7777 or open 192.34.59.103:7777

I sent Ross all the details and files required to host an UT2004 server in Windows and Linux. (There are a lot of server exploits, patching is required)

The first one works. I promptly got my neck kicked XD

I wonder whether this Kane guy was Heliocentrical or ScumCoder

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Just tried it and it works OK. Too bad I had to fight with bots.

Let's schedule a "rehearsal" play session maybe?

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Has anyone found the flash game Ross mentioned? I can't even try to get any keywords from what he said since the video is down now :/