Discovered game secrets/glitches?

Sign in to follow this  

I have a feeling that there could be a topic just for skyrim glitches.

I was playing Fable 2 for the first time recently and had a wife and baby. As part of the story, you leave for about 10 years and when I came back, my son was black for some reason

had a fallout 3 glitch that worked very much on my favor. Anyone remember how you could get a perk to turn in fingers from any evil people you killed if you were good? easy money since there were raiders all over the place, all with fingers. Normally they went for 10 caps a finger I think, but there was a special finger from a guy named Junder Plunket I believe, his finger went for 100 caps if I recall correctly, but it was one-time only. Well, my game bugged and it apparently counted as his special finger for every normal generic raider finger, exponentially increasing my income. Easy money.

EDIT: ok, a quick run over to the vault wiki informed me that the normal rate for fingers was indeed 10 caps, but Plunkett's was worth 1000. Easy money indeed.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I was playing through HL2 recently, messing about and trying to get out of the level wherever I could (this was on XBox 360 so (almost) no physics glitching). After the part where Gregori gives you the shotgun and you kill 3 or 4 fast zombies I managed to skip straight to the graveyard. The only problem was getting past the final gate. Gregori's not there to lift it up for you and you can't climb over it. I had to use the physics glitch to escape that part. I did some googling and haven't found anything exactly the same,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86wztvSpPPE. I'll try to post a video of it this weekend.

The greatest glitch I've ever discovered that I don't know if anyone else has found is for Star Wars The Force Unleashed. Basically I have unlimited health and Force power, but there's no cheats for that kind of stuff. I think what happened is I played it so much on the same save, that I broke the combo system or whatever (it's a bar that gets longer as you kill more enemies) that it never went back down and somehow made me invincible. Suffice to say, it's the only save I play on that game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."