Female growl vocals!

Sign in to follow this  

allright. I'm not even a fan of this music and I came to this topic by starting with a silly video "Death Metal Dog" :D

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRYM0z0NeA :twisted::twisted::twisted: Watch and pray for mercy!

Actually I never loved death metal but this is female vocal and pretty melodic as for this genere! :D

GROOOWLL!!!!!!1 :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I heard Arch Enemy awhile back for some sort of music video, and I looked up the song later. I was shocked to find out it was a girl singing that. She got a voice on her! I'm not a fan of alot of Death Metal or Heavy Metal, but her song Nemesis was pretty cool.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

w h a t i s i t w i t h g a m e r s a n d m e t a l i t i s d r i v i n g m e t o t h e e d g e o f r e a s o n

Sorry, I didn't mean to write that. My face hit the keyboard, so just.. carry on. :(

whatisthisidonteven....

I said I like female vocalists but this left me with a knot in my stomach. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Wow this shit is awesome. Been looking for something like this for a while.

HAHA! manly man! :mrgreen: I like that too, which is strange because I do not enjoy death metal otherwise as a background music in metal bars....

Not bad... She's definitely a rare breed. (unfortunately)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

pussies!!!! :P

If not listening to strangled bears makes me less manly, then stick a dress on me and call me Betty.

Retired Forum Moderator

I like songs with lyrics I can make out. If I wanted to hear a toneless screech-howl, I'd phone up my ex.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I like songs with lyrics I can make out. If I wanted to hear a toneless screech-howl, I'd phone up my ex.

It does take a while to get used to the patterns, but once you do, the words are usually quite awesome. Even you could learn scream speak.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I wonder how her boyfriends coped with her in bed.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Sounds like what Death Metal usually sounds like to me whenever I've heard it.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Nine Inch Nails is the closest I ever get to any "metal" music but this is another something fabolous:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gLRqW4RFnU&list=FLrcK7m1oU3yw&index=13

Even you could learn scream speak.

The possibility that I could do it is the opposite of an argument that it is music.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Nine Inch Nails is the closest I ever get to any "metal" music but this is another something fabolous:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gLRqW4RFnU&list=FLrcK7m1oU3yw&index=13

The real purpose of Metal;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2my_diH6A

;)

but back OT, I don't like growling, and seeing a girl do it, doesn't make me want to change my mind. I'll tolerate it if the singers voice is good and it's not over powering. Ie Insomnium which is fucking A. but in general, no. Plus a video makes it worse because now I can see a person growling while doing a super constipated face. :|

pussies!!!! :P

If not listening to strangled bears makes me less manly, then stick a dress on me and call me Betty.

I want to be a mongoose. :3

For you, i'm thinking, a dog.

Retired Forum Moderator