should i play WoW?

Sign in to follow this  

for what i remember from the demo i played in 2007, levelling up wasnt so boring... the problem was that killing little weak troggs and wolves got really boring after lvl 10. why cant you just fight a big mean ass monster lvl 100 that can be killed only by placing gun powder kegs all around him and blowing his face up?

They've actually significantly sped up the leveling process and mindless killing was never a good way to level up ever. XD Quest grinding is the way to go. Can get a guy to lvl 30 in a day without BOA's if I wanted to. But I never want to...

Retired Forum Moderator

They've actually significantly sped up the leveling process and mindless killing was never a good way to level up ever. XD Quest grinding is the way to go. Can get a guy to lvl 30 in a day without BOA's if I wanted to. But I never want to...

I actually never got any BOAs... I was going to, but never actually did.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

don't play wow; not planning to, my reasoning: when i was 15 i was addicted to Runescape for like two years, then my account got hacked. i was pretty pissed about it at the time, then i realized i can live without it. so i'm not joining another mmorpg for they are too fun and addicting!