FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 20

Sign in to follow this  

This is by far one of my favorite episodes.

Keep it goin, Ross.

Or, should I say, one of the best. I laughed, a lot.

"Hey, why are the..?" *Pipe breaks* "...oh shit shit shit! Aargh... Uh, well that works! Cool! A cheap-ass table comes with a cheap-ass pipe!"

Cool! I <3 this part of the script Ross!

About your pilot episode, I recommend you to use Custom Edition(on PC) with Bitterbanana's FlyCam. (It's Halo right?)

Seriously Ross, you should try SMOD Half-Life : Source.

I mean, the bullettime fights and Gordon Kick are awesome.

Dear Ross,

Thank you for the episode.

I do feel that the quicker you make them, the less quality they are, but the difference isn't that bad. They're still funny.

And I like the opening actually. A lot.

Take care

-Tom

holy crap that was fast ross, you taking powerthirst? anyway i think that was a great episode, i hope theres another magnum.

Great episode, love FM, but can't wait for the new CP!!

Lol FM made me realize how retarded Black Mesa really is. Keep em' coming Ross, great work!

Geez, look what you've done! You made me laugh like crazy for three seconds! That was my reaction when I saw new episode already. I liked so far everyone of them. Difference in quality between new ones and those you were making back then is noticeable but not THAT noticeable so.. I think you're doing brilliant work even when not everything is the way you would like it to be. But I'm talking about episodes in general. I propably comment again when I watch this one. In full quality ;3

wow that was really fast just downloaded the last one yesterday

haven't watched it yet since the download link ain't up but still know its gonna kick ass!!

Freeman's mind is so awesome and hilarious. I watch for the comedy not the action.And I actually like the new intro, and I don't think people are so anxious they would not watch the video or anything because of a 7 second intro including machinima Logo.

Simply Awesome. All of Freeman''s mind is awesome. The new intro is also cool, i like it and i think many other people also like it. I like the rapid pace your releasing them, however i hope your not overworked or anything. I love Feemans mind and Civil Protection. Thanks for the great shows.

Nice episode, must be hard coming up for material that logically reasons all of his actions... sort of.

I wasn't expecting Christmas on a Tuesday but SHAZAM! Episode 20! For what it's worth getting another episode so quickly made my day. And hearing the despair in Gordon's voice each time he finds another impossibly deep hole somewhere in Black Mesa is too damn funny! Thanks Ross.

wow, hadn't expected a new episode this fast!

and you're doing a great job entertaining the audience while walking through boring pipes