Escape from L.A. + Subtitle update

Sign in to follow this  

If its going to be like in "the Hills Have Eyes"... Then good luck:D

Go Pliskin! Who needs LA anyway? Just full of plastic women and head crabs.

Good luck with it all Ross, bring on 2010 for more of your material.

desert? lol your going to see the hills and maybe Black Mesa XD

i would have gladly helped you but.. let's say thet i am very far place

Hello Ross Scott, i live in Argentina South America, i just want to say i think i can help you out with the creation of Spanish subtitles for your series, with "series" i mean Civil Protection (witch i already have 2 episodes done) and Freemans Mind (witch i also have 7 episodes done).I´m currently working with "VisualSubSync". I´m having some internet conection problems lately but i think its not gona be a problem, anyways, if u like the idea please contact me at my e-mail "[email protected]" or my Youtube account "Narutocrazymann" (a stupid name by the way). Oh, and if u want you can check out my videos already done (specially my Civil Protection ones)

Thanks, and good luck.

Drive carefully!!! Have a great time in all your travels and recharge your batteries

Youtube has its own subtitle editor, maybe you can use that.

well i hope you travel well and take your time all of us can wait for new episodes you just try and get some rest and relax

Wow, I didn't realise that you would be DRIVING back to Virginia...I'm also somewhat surprised that it will only take a week O_o

At any rate though, it'll be a fun drive, and a good week for relaxing and enjoying some of the natural beauty on the way back home! Forget about your videos for this week and just enjoy the ride! Looking forward to your surprise vid

Nice to hear from you again Ross, hope you'll have a nice christmas. Drive safely and watch out fire hydrants

good luck on the trip back be sure to vist silent hill

Your planing on realing more videos in 2010 than this year? You just quit your job at Machinima because you were working so much and it was, like in the ADHD version, killing you. I love your videos to death, but it just doesn't seam fair to you to have to work so much. I look forward to see whats next in FM and CP, but don't kill yourself trying to make th videos. Like i said, it is just not fair to you.

I'd totally help you but I'm only 15 and don't have a whole a lot of spare time on my hands, plus I'm lazy as hell. Don't feel like there's a rush for the videos, we can wait, just get your life all sorted out and stuff. Though more news updates would be nice, we missed your beautiful...um....text! =) Good luck with everything.

Save journey.

The Hills Have Eyes? Bah. Rather watch out for headcrabs and gargantuas. I heard they like to pop up in such areas.

i think you should put a camera on your head and do a freeman's mind style video of your travels

virginia huh? try to make it to DC before leaving, odds are a bunch of stuff will be goin' on.

try to relax, you not the first guy to fall behind. Stay safe brother!