Escape from L.A. + Subtitle update

Sign in to follow this  

why is there an extras page? there is nothing there.

This may sound really weird, but when you first wrote you were moving to L.A. I immediately thought something along the lines of... "Oh is he now? That's a bad idea. California as a whole -- among other states -- is a pretty bad place (constantly, new tyrannical laws and regulations being invented

..and enforced, undermining the constitution and bill of rights). He's probably gonna want to move back, or experience problems."

Not at all surprised you're moving back.

Personally though I wouldn't want to live in Virginia either. But hey, at least it's better than California.

As I posted previously Find "Posted by Anonymous at 13:06:07 "

The subtitle files shouldn't be too hard to edit, I've had a play around on my own, made some subtitles for episode 23, and it's easy enough to edit a .srt file with notepad...

This is the format you end up with.

00:00:16,684 --> 00:00:20,804

Huh, it's probably the military that put these trip mines here in the first place.

00:00:21,132 --> 00:00:22,812

And they just go and run into them.

00:00:23,103 --> 00:00:28,493

I donâ

Look, i wil time the subtitles if someone writes them because my spelling isn't too good. I'm learning subtitle workshop rigth now so it wont be a big deal. if someone offers to write the subtitles i will time them.

When will a new civil protection be ready it better be long because that's how much time it's been since the last one. But I am happy there is a new Freeman's Mind or F.M.