Escape from L.A. + Subtitle update

Sign in to follow this  

@Mandolorian42:

"I'm also somewhat surprised that it will only take a week O_o"

Well, he actually said "at least a week or so". My guess is he'll be traveling mostly on Interstate 40, which goes from near L.A. to near Virginia, so a week seems reasonable.

Congrats on making the choice to move on. I hope you have Satellite radio for your drive, it makes sanity a little easier to maintain on the long hauls. Looking forward to the upcoming vids.

good luck dude can't wait for more of your art ^_^

Just don't be like the people in the hills have eyes and scream and fire shots randomly when the mutants go after you. That'd just be stupid.

When all else fails... go for the kidneys...

(Can't wait for more vids, safe driving)

Well, at least you sound happier when you aren't under as much stress.

Good luck, and remember that us true fans are always behind you and all your decisions.

Hey Ross, I could try to help you out. I can read, speak, and write in Spanish if thats any help with the Spanish subtitles. But then it also depends on what language the people want the subtitles to be. Anyways, if you want I could help.

hi ross good luck on the trip back to virgena

No fear; we've already dispatched a sanitization team to expunge all records and traces of your employment at Machinima, involving a thorough memory sweep and employment record vaccination. All local political conscripts in sector M1 deserviced.

The sin of hubris catches us all at one point. I appreciate what you're doing and enjoy your passions. You have many people rooting for you. Even if your endeavors end today, you can always look back and see how you have cultivated a glorious following in the wake of your talent. If there were more people like you in the world, the internet wouldn't be so god-damned boorish.

Thank You.

Have a safe trip and a nice and quiet Christmas Ross. Looks like you can use it

Good Luck man!

i think the best thing you should do now is take a few days off (before and after the ride to Virginia).

than when you're fully pumped you cando w/e you want!

btw suprise video?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck again.

Lets hope that the thing that happened in "The Hills Have Eyes" doesn't happen to you

realese new episo of freegons min, u prick wth fucking crab on dick, you poo

Sweet, looking forward to some more work from you in the future Ross.

Safe trip, safe traveling, and a Merry Christmas to yah.

Kon

It's good to hear you're still setting goals for yourself and getting things done. I'd help you with the subtitles if it wasn't for my poor speaking skills in everything BUT English. I can say "ice cream" in Russian, that's about it.

Can't wait to see what you have in store! Good luck!

LMAO at the comment from "Anonymous at 12:10:18"

Such an internet tard

"I realize this might seem kind of impersonal for the people who have contacted me, but I feel like it's the only way I'll make any progress."

if anyone complains just tell them that the less time you spend on this equals the more time you spend making videos. xD