Escape from L.A. + Subtitle update

Sign in to follow this  

So where is the ADHD version for this one?

Sounds like an adventure. You should take some pictures for us to see.

I'd love to help, not sure if I can, but possibly.

I'm curious about how you've organised the subtitles up until now. I imagine you'd do the English subs yourself but have you found people to do the alternative languages to do say German each episode, or is it just whoever sends you their subtitle?

One way to go about it is even when your uploading an episode to FTP and YouTube is to do English subtitles (you or the person who would assume this new role) and then send the English version out to everyone who is taking care of the alternative languages. This keeps the same format and timing and would take less time than the original English version as they would simply be changing the text rather than worrying about timing.

Look forward to seeing the new episodes, a British fan.

huh...well thats interesting im from Virginia

I'm happy for your decission. When I saw you releasing videos in such rapid succession, I was about to beg you to not overwork yourself anyways. I might just be a regular fan, but your stress levels are far more important than some movies, glad you thought so, too!

I hope you had a nice ride when you read this, Ross!

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays!

If i had the time i could take on Ross' offer of manager but im usually busy and lazy

Focus on your life instead of machinima. Once you get settled in, find a job, then start making machinima again. We can wait. Hope you have happy holidays, and that 2010 has better luck for you.

-Anonymous Internet User

I just realized, Escape From L.A. Snake Plissken? I made this account before then too....

Can't wait for that new vid to pop up. I'm sure I'll see it on YouTube soon. Happy Holidays!

good luck with finding the new subtitle manager. You know its weird, i always thought you'd snap and go on a rampage across LA, like that movie "Falling Down". ha ha ha.

It's been a while since you posted... Are you stuck under a snowdrift somewhere? Let us all know when you've made it home safe!

I know what you mean, I moved from southern cali. to kentucky

Hope you made it back to Virgina ok. Give us a heads up and let us know you are safe at home. weather has been brutal. No pressure I just want to make sure you are home and safe.

ok merry christmass ross you are a god my entire family (exepet my parents they think its voilent 8P) all my bros love it! even my sister.

she thinks there should be more girls in half life. she likes portal 'cause of chell.

YO 22:58:07 YOU STALKER B!TCH and if your not a stalker then sorry BUT YOU PROBABLY ARE SO GO AWAY!!!!!!!

hey ross are you dead because you dont post? if so can I have your girlfriend(s)? XD no but seriously can I?

//////QUICK QUESTION!!!\\\

ANYONE HAVE STEAM? if so then my steam name is frohman 10

i am starting a group called "freemans mind fans"!