Temporal Good Bye.

9XrL_F6tnT4

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Koach desde antes del foro siempre has sido uno de los miembros de esta comunidad que mas me ha agradado. Te deseo lo mejor y toda la fuerza que necesites en estos momentos , no olvides sonreir por que siempre hay una razon para hacerlo.

___________________________________________________________________________________

English translation:

Koach, you've always been one of the members in thiscommunity that I like the most. I wish the best for you and the strength to come ahead, don't forget to smile because there's always a reason to.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

gracias luis.

to the rest: i'll try to find some time to check the forums, so you might see me online every 2-3 days.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

9XrL_F6tnT4

Looking back at that show, this is the one thing that came to my mind upon remembering the moon's name.

664.gif

Going dangerously off-topic, but Luna == Nightmare Moon?

Anyway, I kind of have to post here. Temporal good bye? It's temporary. Like someone else said, temporal is related to time travel.

9XrL_F6tnT4

Looking back at that show, this is the one thing that came to my mind upon remembering the moon's name.

664.gif

Going dangerously off-topic, but Luna == Nightmare Moon?

Anyway, I kind of have to post here. Temporal good bye? It's temporary. Like someone else said, temporal is related to time travel.

Her real name is Princess Luna.

Back on topic: Bye, and be sure to go back about a month in time and find your brain, it may have went missing around there.

Also known as "Username"