FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, is there any way I can subscribe to you through a rss feed or something? I don't want to do it on Yt because Machinima uploads alot of stuff I'm not interested in. Anyway, you are awesome!

ya thats a great ep the cat thing was funny but the tunnel thing being dark and all was odd i wonder y it did that well great ep thou 7 is still my fav

Another wonderful episode! You make me want to play through the game again, but I think I'll hold off till you're finished with the series. It's hilarious rediscovering Black Mesa through the eyes of Freeman's Mind.

Thanks for the awesome!

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS OUT

so happy for another episode

this one was so good!

Love the episode. Keep it up and I hope your life continues to improve. =)

I think parody might cover you regarding intellectual property rights. But I suppose you've looked into that already. =)

when will the extra's page be up I want to see what lies there (instead of this under construction shit)

Keep up the amazing work. I really hope you continue this through this until the end and all the way through half-life 2 including all episodes. This series is one of the best machinama created, second only to redvsblue. Keep up the good work and i look forward to further episodes.

I've got a quick question, what do you use to render videos or edit and whatever?

I have a question for you: Have you thought about continuing the series in Half-Life 2? Thanks

Omfg.. har har har... hah! Ah, that was so far the most exciting episode of Freeman's Mind! And by that I mean part where Freeman runs from big bad and the ending itself. Damn!! That was superrrR.

Great work and all that, time to wait for the next one ;3

Very nice.

Thats some quality stuff.

I think its really showing that the stress is gone.

I loved it, and I'd really rather wait a bit longer to get episodes this good than getting ones where it feels like quality's been sacrificed for quantity and time's sake.

Not that I don't enjoy all of your videos but this one just had an edge that had gotten lost before.

Good Stuff.

Cheers mate,

Crux

thank god that there will be more videos this month since the next episodes are going to be boring as fuck since it is in the rails

dude that episode ruled oh whens the next civil protection coming out

dont mind the complains,every episode is worth the wait so take your time.

*inhales deeply* ...ahhhhh, finally got my Freeman's Mind fix. Ross Scott, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Keep up the awesome work.

Well, I had trouble with the codec myself, so here is what I found out.

It is reading as a Windows Media Audio Pro error when I attempt to play it, and confusingly shows up as "Microsoft Windows Media Advanced Profile" in the video Profile on my system.

If I had to garner a guess, the new encoder uses a newer version of the WMA codec. Note: WMA Pro is relatively recently and is VERY under supported, even on Windows itself let alone anything else. Just about the only thing it will run fine on for anyone is apparently the Zune(with up to date drivers), Windows Mobile phones, and the 360.

Well, that is my best guess anyway. Those are the errors I got, and that is what I found out about WMA Pro while trying to find an answer. Your best bet, honestly, is probably to switch over to a new video format. .avi or something. Or see if your new encoder has anything to say about which version of the codec you are using.

All that aside, I am psyched that new videos are coming out, even if I can not watch them on my computer until support for WMApro is increased. I use Linux, so it will be running fine within the year.

Any chance you have an idea how many episodes you could get done in a month?

I hope you find a decent excuse to cheat through 'on a rail'. There aint nothing entertaining about that part of Halflife.. if you can't cheat you better have some good train jokes prepared