FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

quality always over quantity or

" If you aren't going to do it right don't do it at all "

you did it right

Hey Ross,

Just wanted to say thanks dude, this could not have been released on a better day for me. It was the perfect thing to turn my Wednesday around. You sir, do nerds like me a great service, and I do thank you. Anybody that complains about the wait between episodes need to chill. You are doing a CHARITABLE SERVICE. Come to think of it you could probably put that on your tax return. Well take it easy man.

idea for t-shirt:

ross scott says meow!

i'd get it fo-sho

man you are AWESOME at making videos, even though im only 13 (and that my computer's graphics card sucks so bad hat I can't play source) I need to ask you somthing, how do you make the game seem so realistic? I mean with the blur of when you look around very fast, and when you add sound effects (I already know how you get rid of your HUD and how you get the weapon off the screen you use impulse 200 and I forgot the console code for no HUD) but yeah your a hit!!!

THIS EPISODE IS SOMEWHAT FUNNY

VERY GOOD

hey ross thank you so much for doing the next episode of fm anyway can you take awhile in the on the rail chapter i would pay anything to hear freeman get pissed by getting lost in that chapter =) so please donot skip it in fact take some time in that chaptor ~banjo tooie

I agree about taking your time through the rail part. This isn't about half life speed runs or tutorials. For me, It's about watching an entertaining show out of a game that I really liked to play. It's cool because I know what parts of the game are coming up and anticipate some funny remark from Gordon. I love the episodes and appreciate the work you put into them. Are you afraid to take donations because you think you can't keep up a regular schedule for the vids or you won't be able to commit to either finishing the game or other half life related requests like carrying Freeman's Mind over all the way through half life 2 ep 1, ep 2 and ep 3? I would understand feeling obliged to finish in return for the donations. Hey, if you can commit to finishing it then I would accept those donations!! Keep it up Ross, they're fan-freakin'-tastic!

Hooray! Nice work getting this up so quickly.

Could you please make h.264 version of your videos. I am on Linux and having a hard time finding an appropriate WMV codec.

quote "Could you please make h.264 version of your videos. I am on Linux and having a hard time finding an appropriate WMV codec."

there is a codec for it I have ubuntu I got my codec from the repositories goto google then search the codec people will also tell you you need linux mplayer then you need to install the codec for it

good luck. I did and I have a codec lag of 2 seconds on my ubuntu os

maybe after you are done you could make a trailer

Not to pile on more demands, because I'm really really happy with what you're giving us already, but It would be awesome to see all these videos on itunes one day.

Another media player that works is VLC. That's what I've been using, and it had no problem playing the new episode.

Wow, you're back as it seems and already off on a good start. Keep it up man. Oh and I think a donation button on the site would be a very good idea, so many people would give.

Hi ross. i wanna ask you something= What do you write then you input ''impulse 200'' do you have somethi

ng like ''Bind ''............... you have invisible text how do you do that. write it to me please.

Hi ross scoot i want to write how to put a gun away fast without console.

WHY YOU DIDN'T SHOT THE SECURITY GUARD.

hej ross scoot skriv hur man lägger undan ett vapen utan att skriva ''impulse 200''