FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

gl_polyoffset "x". x sets polygon offset factor. Other values may fix flickering with decals or missing decals. NOTE - This will not solve flickering cause by gl_ztrick "1". Leave at the default if none of the glitches mentioned are occuring. 0.1, 1 or 20 reportedly fixes these problems.

While I'm glad for a new episode, I'm saddened that it doesn't have the same 'feel' as the others. I'm not sure what is different, but there certainly is.

I look forward to the next episode, but please do a check to make sure it's got the same feel please!

Sorry a lot of those complaints in the comments were just me trolling.

I really like your Freeman's Mind series. It is really well done and I really like the personality you have created. I've been a fan of your work for over a year now and hope you continue making quality videos.

I don't think your civil protection gig is that great, it is too drawn out and not that funny - plus voice acting could use some work.

Now this was long awaited and much appreciated. Thank you Ross.

I can't express how fulfilled I am after watching this video. It is hard for me to stand the wait in between videos, but make no mistake, it is SOOO worth it when you release a new one. After seeing some of the comments here, I know I am not alone...

Freeman's Mind is like heroin or crack cocaine, Ross. Please continue to make such great videos, but be sure to take your time and bring us all "the good stuff". ;D

I would love to see this in hf2 as well, but I can only hope. xD Love this serious keep up the amazing work!!

Good Job Ross.

Good to know that Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection are back up and running.

However this episode, while still entertaining, felt slightly rushed.

But i understand you probably got a ton of E-mails every day something to the lines of:

"OMG Y INST FRREMENS MDIN OTU YET!?1/!?1/!/1oneoenetwo"

Keep it up, Ross.

i don't see why you are so averse to accepting donations - people would be (mostly) donating because of what you have done so far and want to support you, not because they demand future videos. Donating doesn't entitle your balls to anyone.

You don't need to listen to the 3 readers who use linux and who are too retarded to get their music players working - if you can't figure out how to play one of the most popular codecs that exist you don't deserve to watch videos. Don't go out of your way to appease those idiots.

dude you have the fucking best vid i have ever seen and have been waiting for some new ep and I cant stand it why dose it take so long to make one vid??

Another great episode, thank you Ross.

Amazing job as always sir!

It was definitely worth the wait, and the thought of even more episodes this month?! Whoohoo!!!!!

Like everybody else said, ignore the trolls, and just do your best like you always have!

i remember when i played the game that thing was worse than the end boss xD

great as always though

bout fucking time lol Ross your amazing

Ross take your time with the next episode don't try to go crazy like you did in November with 5 episodes out a month you might end up like Kurt Cobain : /

YAY ROSS keep it up! I love your vids.

In my 15 years using the web, I've never donated anything to anyone. I would gladly make an exception for this fantastic series. Great job Ross!

I'm surprised how good feedback your newest episode got, Ross. Seriously, this shows how much people love both you and your work you do for them. And maybe for yourself as a stress treatment.

You know, i want to be honest. I liked the first episodes just a BIT more, but this was somehow refreshed, like you got suddenly more ideas. maybe the break did real good on you, even though it was full of rushing around the States and stuff. But one thing is for sure, Freem- i mean Ross. Fuck, was i really about to write Freeman? Goddamnit.

You HAVE to include a joke about thinking with portals later in the game, assuming you even live that long with you already tired as hell because of the beginning of the series

If you don't i'll rate 4 stars for every video. No, just kidding. You don't HAVE to do anything. But you could. I like to think there's always room for improvement, because perfect is boring. Don't you think?