FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 24

Sign in to follow this  

This series is amazing. You capture Freeman's probable neurosis in such a way that I feel like that one part of his that has to listen to him complain all the time. I don't mean to sound pushy, but when's the next one coming out? I stumbled on this series on a day where *no one* could have made me smile. I found the first one on the recommendations part of the YouTube homepage. I was laughing so hard, my stomach started cramping up. Thanks, man. You've changed my life

I'm So Glad Your Making Me Laugh Again. I Was Afraide You Were Doing Time In Jail Or Worse, Maried..

Freeman's Mind Is My #1 Favorite Series. Kep Them Coming Please.

I liked the picture part:

I can whip it out and be like, Fuck you your pictures sucks. here's me taking down some alien the size of a dump truck here's me blowing up some giant hands sticking out of the ground, and here's me killing the army because I'm hardcore

love this series!!!

are you still doin civil protection?

are you going to have forums on this site?

I have a feeling that episode 25 of freemans mind will come out soon. Am I right!!!

The last VLC update works just fine with the episodes again, and they always worked in WiMP.

ross be sure to take your time on the on a rail chaptor because you may want do the switch to blackmesa when it comes out i meen i think your show would be perfect to be one of first on youtube and machinma to use blackmesa so please get freeman relay lost so you can do the change when he get knocked out ~a huge mind fan

Definately worth the wait, can't wait untill the next episode

you do some good work you would have been my hero...but chuck norris isnt dead yet and hes not dieing anytime soon,im glad of that because it means the universe has imploded on itself and in place of the void is a bunch of smurfs but they have guns and drugs...and alot of other bad things to kill each other with

Hey Ross, just wanted to say; We all appreciate the work you've done and are still doing to make time on the internet more enjoyable.

Also I can't wait for new Civil Protection episodes; When do you think those are gonna come around, I seriously love that show of yours especially the shadow one.

Not to be a downer to the hype of the new episode but I just gotta say that it doesn't have the same feel as the last ones. It seems like you're not flowing through anymore, seems more like you're playing the game rather than entertaining. Anyway still love the whole series overall, can't wait for the next episode.

By the way if you ever come around to responding to this comment just say " To Habest " Thanks

To Habest:

No offense, but I think that's kind of the point.

Great job Ross Scott, bloody worth the wait. Happy to hear everything's going well for you again.

(apart from the blood thing.. but that's minor. )

..... I tried my best, but the bug of demo recording omitting blood decals and bodies is still present, so I guess just use your imagination. .....

I'm not worried about the blood on the wall or bodies lying around. The writing is what I tune in for! This is a great show!

.... though I received more complaints about not having a new episode up than ever before. ....

That just means you are popular! You have lots of fans who want more!! Great work!

..... For those of you who were patient, thanks. ....

You're welcome!

.... Q. Will you be selling a DVD of the episodes?

A. No. I can't do that legally since it's a mess as far as intellectual property goes. At some point I hope to get higher quality versions of the episodes up for download however. .....

What's stopping you from downloading all these and burning them all together yourself? (whoever asked that question)

Keep it up guy. Great Stuff!!

On your way back, did you happen to stop off in the new mexico desert for some inspiration?

Yes, this was really worth the wait. And you can take your time since i suppose no one is in that big of a rush to watch this and be impatient. Hope to see your next Freemans Mind ^^

To Habest: Yeah I get your point, it's...difrent...somehow.

To Ross Scott: Great vid! and can't wait for the next one!

To All The Other Fans Out There: If you have steam my steam name is Frohman10 please add me on your friends!

To All Freemans Mind Haters: Shut up.

Great Job Ross. I love these vids, and although the time in between is sometimes killer, I understand you have a life.

Keep up the good work and quality.

Cheers,

Joe