How would I increase my popularity on youtube?

Sign in to follow this  

I'm looking to increase the amount of people who know of me on youtube.

It's something I'm hoping to accomplish before saturday.

So my MLP season 2 video gets a good amount of views

I've tried adding as many topic-specific tags as I can, I've linked my videos to other more popular users, and I'm going to need some more help here.

Also known as "Username"

Put your videos on Facebook, Ponychan (if they are pony specific), link it to more popular people on Youtube through Facebook (I'm not talking the several million views guys, just people like Golden Tot Productions and Kilplix), ask for opinions of said more popular users, and lastly, luck.

Hi Friend.

Use different forums as an advertising source (Ask for like feedback on the forums with each of your videos.)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Make your videos good (high quality), make them regularly.

Reward consistent viewers with consistent content and they will come.

Simple, boring advice, but I can almost guarantee it works.

By high quality, prioritize what you make in this order: Interesting and well-done content, Audio Quality, Video Editing, Compression. People might excuse a poor video if they still can listen to it, but a video that has neither is not worth their time and they'll dislike you for wasting it. If you do it well, they'll ask you for as much as you can give them in ability to waste their time.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

oh btw don't make tags to famous you-tubers if the video doesn't involve them, for one thing it says in the youtube regulations your tags have to be related to the video..learned that shit the hard way, another thing when their viewers sees your video in the suggested videos area and see it's not by their favorite you-tuber/or has nothing to do with him/her, they'll be pissed at you.

There is one tip i can give everyone wanting to make Youtube videos; Be unique. If you are just going to do what everyone else does exactly the way they do it, you are a waste of both you're and my time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯