Favorite Machinima Directors/Groups

Sign in to follow this  

I know alot of people are gonna put Ross Scott, thats why we're all here, but who else do you like?

I'll start off:

1. RoosterTeeth (Its what I grew up with, and what got me interested in machinima.)

2. Ross Scott (He has amazing talent, and has two great series that I love.)

3. Dorkly (They make animation on video games, I'm not sure if this is classified as machinima, but I think it is. Anyways still enjoyable.)

--Some Examples:

mZEWalZwn1s

dz-AUoVhNtg

4. mans1ay3r (Even though he releases a video once every blue moon, they all are pretty funny.)

5. Dexterboy124/GuitarmasterX7 (Yea I enjoy Sanity not included, but my patience is growing alittle thin with these guys, not that episode 13 is taking a long time but idk being so close to the machinima staff as they are, it feels like they are sellouts..)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

truth be told pretty much exactly the first 3 in the list you gave, in that order, not so much rooster teeth anymore, but dorkly, Ross, and a little bit of Rooster teeth: Red vs Blue :)

Roosterteeth is kinda getting stale, I put it up there more for the respect I have for the Blood Gulch Chronicles (First 5 seasons of redvsblue.) The new effects though with this latest redvsblue season are pretty awesome though.

This topic feels oddly familiar.

Anyways, Rooster Teeth for me

I searched the Machinima forum just to be sure, so if there is another topic like this then its in the wrong section :)

Roosterteeh and Accursed Farms are the only ones I keep an eye on regularly. I used to watch digitalph33r's stuff as well but only Deus Ex Machina and he's stopped making it now. DasBoSchitt's stuff is also pretty good, but he has a very slow release schedule.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

Roosterteeh and Accursed Farms are the only ones I keep an eye on regularly. I used to watch digitalph33r's stuff as well but only Deus Ex Machina and he's stopped making it now. DasBoSchitt's stuff is also pretty good, but he has a very slow release schedule.

I used to watch DigitalPh33r with Master Chief sucks at halo, and his early Arby and the Cheef, but it stopped being funny to me. :?

I used to watch DigitalPh33r with Master Chief sucks at halo, and his early Arby and the Cheef, but it stopped being funny to me.

The new Arby n the Chief episodes aremuch much better than the old ones. you should check it out again.

I didn't really laugh much at RvB, (I did sometimes) but it was entertaining to watch. Arby n the Chief I surprisingly don't remember anything about. Maybe it's because I've been out of my Halo fandom for years. I may get back into it when Anniversary releases.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

i always loved that sick humour xanatos and the JS clan put in their videos, specially Gman Squad and the old Source Wars videos. also Source Mod Todd had this qualities, but it was more focused on the regular in-game bullshit...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST