Inception...

Sign in to follow this  

I am in your head in a dream so that means your dreaming me in your dream so your head is thinking it is me but i am really another dream inside your dream who is dreaming me in your dream and since your dreaming me. that makes me a dream of the dream, but if i am a dream of the dream i am also a dream of your dream dreaming about your dream, so if your dreaming about me in your head and i am dreaming about me in your head the dream is dreaming itself since only one mind can be present in one head. so if the dream is dreaming itself about me in the dream and your head in the dream that means the dream is controlling us and were controlling it at the same time. If i am dreaming in your head about your head that makes means the dream is controlling me, so if i am dreaming your in a dream in your dream in your head then i am not really dreaming a dream but i am at the same time. If i am in 2 dreams at once then i am only partially controlled by the dream in the dream. so dreaming in to dreams at once one controlled by the dream controlling it and one controlled by me, but your also dreaming in the dream of the dream and in the other dream so that means were both dreaming the same dreams. if the dream is controlling the second dream how is the dream controlling us. the dream of the dream is a dream in between our dreams kinda like a parallel universe so this means dreaming the dream of the other dream is a dream where dreaming is dreamed by the dream.

It turns out it's just your imagination trying to hip-thrust through your rationality and it doesn't work so well.

Then you realize that if a person was sitting in a wheelchair while riding the bus as it passed over a rertactable bridge, they'd be on a transport in a transport on a transport.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I am in your head in a dream so that means your dreaming me in your dream so your head is thinking it is me but i am really another dream inside your dream who is dreaming me in your dream and since your dreaming me. that makes me a dream of the dream, but if i am a dream of the dream i am also a dream of your dream dreaming about your dream, so if your dreaming about me in your head and i am dreaming about me in your head the dream is dreaming itself since only one mind can be present in one head. so if the dream is dreaming itself about me in the dream and your head in the dream that means the dream is controlling us and were controlling it at the same time. If i am dreaming in your head about your head that makes means the dream is controlling me, so if i am dreaming your in a dream in your dream in your head then i am not really dreaming a dream but i am at the same time. If i am in 2 dreams at once then i am only partially controlled by the dream in the dream. so dreaming in to dreams at once one controlled by the dream controlling it and one controlled by me, but your also dreaming in the dream of the dream and in the other dream so that means were both dreaming the same dreams. if the dream is controlling the second dream how is the dream controlling us. the dream of the dream is a dream in between our dreams kinda like a parallel universe so this means dreaming the dream of the other dream is a dream where dreaming is dreamed by the dream.

What kinda sums up this long ass post is if the Old Spice guy did a commercial using the lyrics of I dreamed a dream.

Inception was great. Great fight scene, and awesome soundtrack.. but I'm kinda over it now. :roll:

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

We uh, need to go deeper? :shock:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I stopped about line 3 when I realized I was reading it but not actually understanding a word I was reading.

Retired Forum Moderator