Dear Bronies of AF

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah. Besides, I don't really see what the big deal is. It's just like posting any other pics as long as they're on-topic. Hell, KT, you became friggin Twilight Sparkle, I was surprised to see YOU make a thread like this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

And, I already do this KT. Thanks for singling out EVERY BRONY!

Hi Friend.

Aaaaaaaaaaand... Lock.

Kthanxbai

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm not anti-brony. I'm anti-shoving-my-interests-down-peoples-throat-because-fuck-them-right? I like My Little Pony, but the people who go over the top ruin it for every other fan. I don't want to like MLP if these are my co-fans.

That's not what the anti-brony group was about, we don't care about the people we just cared about the post invasion of bronies, but I think it cooled down a lot since that time....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I joined AF before the MLP got started and I did comment on a lot of it, I only joined Anti-Bronyism near the end but I did complain about the extra topic ponyism before that, I believe I was one of the first too.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well if you did you didn't post it on the MLP thread or the Call to Arms thread. And the MLP thread was when it first started, the only pony stuff I saw before that was Michael Archer's avatar.

Topic was derailed and the discussion is over. Please make use of the Report button if you think a post is innapropiate or not following the forum's rules.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs