looking for a game to crap my pants to (not literally)

Sign in to follow this  

so I just finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent (like a B0SS) and I recently played a lot of other games that are apparently 'scary' but Dead Space 1/2, F.E.A.R. or Silent Hill aren't really scratching the itch that Amnesia catered for. I want a scary game, a game that is so genuinely terrifying that it feels like a chore to play and a Nobel Prize award to actually beat. I'm aware of Penumbra and I'm getting that soon (even if it isn't as scary as Amnesia) but when I play, crap pants and then finish Penumbra, I want a game to get my horror spot nice and good.

any suggestions anyone?

Well, if you can find any of the old fatal frame games, that's about as close as I can think of to what Amnesia has set in place.

Retired Forum Moderator

I guess Dead Space 2? I didn't crap my pants to it but apparently everyone else did. Hell, replaying Half-Life 2 scared me more than that game. Play Half-Life 2.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

He already said he's getting Penumbra and that Dead Space 1/2, F.E.A.R. or Silent Hill "aren't really scratching the itch that Amnesia catered for."

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

hehe, I guess I'll just hold out for Frictional Game's current project (I hope it's a scary one) depending on how good it sounds when they release some info on it.

I would try Fatal Frame but I'm mainly a pc gamer :/

and I'll have a crack at Blair Witch Project, it seems alot like the old Resident Evil's which I kinda hated, but I'll play and see how I go with it.

thanks guys.