October update

Well today is the last day to submit entries for the sound editing contest. If you need additional time, email me today and let me know and I can provide a small extension. Otherwise I'll review all the entires (about 8 or 10 total I think) and announce the winner in a few days.

In other news, the dialogue for the next FM episode is done and I'll start on episode 40 soon. I simply didn't get as much done on the videos last month as I meant to, but hope to get more done this month. I'm not sure when, but you can likely expect another "spree" of FM episodes at some point in the future. Until then, there will probably be a new one every couple weeks. CP is still in limbo because of some bugs with the engine, but I'm confident they'll get fixed. Valve has said they've found the problem, but it may take them a while to roll it out into the next build of the SDK, but we might be able to get access to part of the code that fixes the bugs I was having.

Also if anyone has personally confirmed (as in you've done it yourself, not just read about it) how to get lip sync extraction working in Face Poser on Windows 7, please let me know. I've already tried this software, which didn't work for me at all.

Looking forward to this oncoming "spree" of episodes :D

But seriously Ross, take all the time you need. More time spent making these videos means they'll be higher in quality overall.

I haven't had time to do much work on my computer because of work and school so I won't be entering the contest.

Any ETA on when we'll actually get a download link for Episode 38 ?.

I hate Machinima.com and their crappy YouTube quality.

I have a good idea for freemans mind.

Before each episode, have a link to your website and in all caps write

"BE PATIENT, THESE THINGS TAKE A WHILE TO MAKE!

Best of luck to everyone who submitted entries! :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I have a good idea for freemans mind.

Before each episode, have a link to your website and in all caps write

"BE PATIENT, THESE THINGS TAKE A WHILE TO MAKE!

Maybe not in all-caps, but I like the general idea.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.