Help me write a story

Sign in to follow this  

This is simple, I will start the story and you will give me the next part. As each person continues to build onto the story I will build the story into a more serious aspect.

The story will be called The Apocalypse Reigns, The story starts out with our protagonist, Sam, going for a walk. Sam spots what he believes to be a mugging, but as he approaches he realizes that the person is actually being eaten. The people who are eating turn and see Sam, so naturally Sam runs away

you choose what happens next

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

*you should add different options about what can happen next.*

stunned by the fact, Sam buggered off. he went straight to the nearest guardsman, only to be misunderstood, insulted and trolled. people won't believe his story. they thought he's mad, drunk or simply, idiot.

Sam went off again, looking for aid. after some more hours walking around, completely disoriented, he saw what seemed to be a man staring at a dead body in an alley. he got closer.

"What happened here?" he asked.

the man turned about. his face was deformed. his eyes white and mouth full of blood. Sam, terrified, walked a few steps backwards, then ran away.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

This is simple, I will start the story and you will give me the next part. As each person continues to build onto the story I will build the story into a more serious aspect.

The story will be called The Apocalypse Reigns, The story starts out with our protagonist, Sam, going for a walk. Sam spots what he believes to be a mugging, but as he approaches he realizes that the person is actually being eaten. The people who are eating turn and see Sam, so naturally Sam runs away

you choose what happens next

Are we all suppose to continue where you stopped or is it like a continue the story?

Anyways..

Then, Sam runs into an alley, and a leans up against a wall next to a large metal door. Suddenly, the door swings open and Sam is yanked into what appears to be a Gay Club with a bunch of scantily dressed dudes dancing together. Sam is confused, and tries to mingle his way through the dance floor, but then is approached but a gay robot holding a martini "HELLO!" The robot says. Sam runs the opposite direction and then falls into a pit where he must duel the Rancor. Sam gets into a fighting stance and then is eaten by a whale. The end

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I believe this is a duplicate thread. "let's make our own graphic novel" is the same thing.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That does make sense. But having multiple threads with the same idea, something seems wrong about it... :?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sorry about putting it in the wrong forum, I was really tired last night and I was falling asleep. As for the Dup thread thing, no it is not I hadn't even seen that post.And yes it is a continue the story, and I will contribute every 3 posts

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.