Serbian subtitles for Civil Protection

Hi people, i'm new here, my name is Željko Popović, and I deside to make Serbian subtitles for Civil Protection. I have made first three episode only for the downloadable versions, and I will continue making them for bouth CP and FM. I hope that Serbian subtitles will have it's place among rest of the subtitles.

Hi people, i'm new here, my name is Željko Popović, and I deside to make Serbian subtitles for Civil Protection. I have made first three episode only for the downloadable versions, and I will continue making them for bouth CP and FM. I hope that Serbian subtitles will have it's place among rest of the subtitles.

Thanks, I'm Serbian too and I was always wondering, If I should make Serbian subtitles , but I wasn't sure anyone Serbian was watching Ross' videos. DAAAAVE! Also, there are some grammar errors, like ''ne spremne'' , ''znašli'' and others. But I don't mind.

I'm glad you like it :) I am aware of that there are grammar error, also there were other error that i find along the way so I correct them. I'm still translating episodes and it would take time to finish them all (also, I'm planing to do FM whch have 40 episode now). For now, here are 6 subtitle (including first three). Have fun, and if you find more errors just inform me, so I can correct them as well

I was thinking about recording the Serbian language over Ross' voice although it would be a hard voice to imitate. Doing a dub over Civil Protection.

I had same idea, but I decided to just make subtitles, it is much easier :P I like you'r idea and if there is anything I can help you, just let me know.