"...and I didn't even have that dream where I was Snoop Dogg

Sign in to follow this  

blingchamber.jpg

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Holy shit, I completely forgot about Black Mesa's 404 page. I should go waste some time on that page again.

Holy shit, I completely forgot about Black Mesa's 404 page. I should go waste some time on that page again.

Ah the good old Black Mesa 404 page...there was a stupid amount of stuff that could appear. Random quotes, random images and gif animations...great stuff. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

What is this "Black Mesa 404 page" you speak of?

Have fun.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I think G-man is a pretty cool guy.

lhc_ohsnap.jpg

eh shows up in real life and doesn't afraid of anything.

I believe there is a scientist who works/used to work at the LHC who was noticed to look a lot like Gordon Freeman. He get sent a crowbar and some other things in the post: http://gizmodo.com/5095760/cerns-gordon-freeman-employee-receives-crowbar-starts-murdering

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Just can't miss an occasion to put another pony on the forum? Can ya? :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I remember the good old days, when I MLP was horribly low rated, the only cute things were cats,

Most memes seemed almost sensable, THEN YOU SHOWED UP!

No respects man, no respects a all. Danged ponies are RUINING this country!

There was a time where we put you corrals! And if it were up to me it'd still be that way!

Some of you keep using magic! That means it's a power source! We should be using that to benefit the community.

I remember the good old days, when I MLP was horribly low rated, the only cute things were cats,

There was a time where we put you corrals! And if it were up to me it'd still be that way!

Some of you keep using magic! That means it's a power source! We should be using that to benefit the community.

Yeah! And I would add my very personal opinion of what I think about pony people, but then I'd mostly probably get banned :D For being real!

Well, I just couldn't stop myself...

I'm leaving the pony topic and I'll just give Ross a nice bowl of a soup to make him get better! :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Stop complaining about MLP spam in all the threads if you want to do it yourselves.

Wait, what?

We DON'T want to do it ourselves.

Yeah! And I would add my very personal opinion of what I think about pony people, but then I'd mostly probably get banned For being real!

Well, I just couldn't stop myself...

I'm leaving the pony topic and I'll just give Ross a nice bowl of a soup to make him get better!

Totally not talking about it.

Go discuss this is in the MLP thread to prevent further derailment.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)