Website Re-launch

Sign in to follow this  

Anonymous post gone? Thats at least some protection from some sort of raid on the site. While I knew you had some people working on the new site I didn't know you had this many! Now while the site is getting restored you can work on the animations for CP. I remember from that interview you mentioned that you planned on holding off on the next FM until you got the animations done for CP. I was just wondering if your going to finish the animations & then make another FM -or- get the next CP 100% complete before working on the next FM.

Congratulations on the new site Ross. I hope everything works out well.

J.C.

P.S. One feature missing though... a donation system

P.S.S. I didn't comment on your last Freemand's Mind video. As always, very enternaining.

P.S.S.S. I don't know if you follow some of the other "mind" videos that are around. Most of them are...ehm... "not very good", but I've been following one called "Chell's Mind" by Cyhanide, that reminds me of your work. It's very funny, if you have a spare minute you should check it out.

The extras page would certainly be useful to those who want to know the processes you go through to make each episode. Should be quite interesting. Great stuff.

Nice. Have to say I smiled when I checked the site only to see it was revamped. It'll also be nice to no longer see the million Anonymous comments lol.

For the forums it would be easier to download MyBB or SMF and install it onto the same server, Then there's no ads or any of that junk.

I don't understand why they don't set one up now, It takes like half an hour to do on my own and with all the people he's got doing this site it would be alot quicker. There are plenty of good themes for MyBB.

I suspect that one of the reasons to why the forum will have to wait is that there are more urgent matters at hand. So be patient, i know it took longer than most of us had hoped to set up the new website but keep in mind everyone involved are volunteers and i'm sure most of not all of us have work that actually pays to do as well.

Even if the design were to change i'm sure it would be something with a similar color scheme. And I have to add i really like the colors too

I've seen wordpress based sites before where comments and news posts would carryover as forum threads, which seemed awfully convenient. If possible I'd like to do that. I have no idea how long it would take.

With the site now looking epic and all, I decided to go on ahead and register.

Nice job, volunteer peeps, and keep up the magnificent work, Ross!

Wow, can't say the current design is that fun. But it's okay for the moment.

BTW, I could write you a simple .htcaccess code to redirect the old links to the new links if you'd like to. Should fix a few problems.

Also, yet again, I'll mock up a design for this site. Will this time make something a lot more interesting.

It's nice new site you got here, Ross.

Also, i am the anonymous who thinks you are just lazy to do videos, and instead of that lie about breaking computers and hackers.