Website Re-launch

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, this site isn't final at all, but I was getting sick of seeing comments made in my name by the hacker, so I was pushing to get something functional out as fast as possible. Absolutely email me your layout designs and the link fixes, nothing should be considered permanent here.

The best I can do without either learning something that's extremely hard to figure out, or making an somewhat complex .php file to be uploaded to the site, is to redirect the users to the movies page. It is of course possible to add a little note about the new site which leaves it safer but also forces the links to be moved. Though, I think a simple redirect should do for these people, as they'll quickly see the new site and be able to browse to the movie they want to see without excessive loading time.

I love that new site smell. Hello John Bromin's the name (actually it's sean, but I use this name to hide my identity), video game design's the game, I figured since there aren't forums yet I might as well post this here.

Loving the new site and cannot wait for the next CP and FM Episodes (well actually I can wait as its gonna take time but you get the point )

Yeah, this website has lot of work to undergo. It'll get better with time, and trust me, I'm just as excited for a forum as you are.

As Ross has stated before, including in the recent interview, he doesn't want to take donations until there aren't long spans of time where he doesn't seem to be doing anything, but he wants to set one up eventually.

And yeah, Cyh does a very good "going insane" act. They actually mentioned other Mind series in the interview, but they didn't seem to realize there was one by a woman. I tried to point that out in the chat, but I had lost my connection (which happened several times, grr).

Very nice Site y'got here now Ross. Very happy to see that the hacks will be put to an end, very much looking forward to the forums and other new features of the site.

Now we just get to wait for the next CP episode! =D The Tunnel is gonna be AWESOME!

Very nice website! I've been learning recently about PHP, HTML, SQL, and other website-oriented languages, so in the future I may send you some site layouts 'n stuff you might like.

Yeah, I know he doesn't want to set up a donation system yet, but it's very frustrating wanting to give back a little and not being able to do so(money being the easiest way for me, you know, with the living-half-a-world-away and working-10-11-hours-a-day situation) in return for the hours of quality material he's produced.

That's why for the last few months I've been bringing up the donation system subject at random intervals, as a form of... mhm... non-subliminal... non-pavlovian... ehm... conditioning...

J.C.

Very nicely done. I have nothing but bright optimism for this site, Ross. I hope everything works out well, and that you can get some CP and FM out on your own time.

Sent the word out about you needing help on the website via tweet. A guy said he emailed you, saying he could do it.

Also, can you give us the Twitter username? I'd love to follow you. Thanks.

Because of that i registered. Good thing, also iam looking forward to your twitter.. i have no twitter profile but I'm interested in every information about your projects. I'll just make a RSS-Feed..