Website Re-launch

Sign in to follow this  

well no matter how hard things get for you ross you come back at the world with a Defiant attitude towards all who oppose you. We're all behind you Ross and keep up the good work...did i say good? i ment great

Way to go I'm curious how the site will look when its completed. But even now it looks more professional. Well, nobody reacted on me in the previous post, but if there's someone willing to re-write the interview for non-native speakers who can't understand to it because of low quality, it would be something like christmas present for us. Me, as a slavic-speaker, I can understand every third word said and then missing the meaning of the sentece. But oh well..

Good luck with anything you're doing, mister Ross Scott

Whoo! Nice job! Took three day hiatus, and new webpage!

No more anonymous posts, upcoming forums, and Special features?!? If I could, I would kiss you.

Yes, the layout is really just a placeholder at the moment. I didn't have time to get more done because my first priority was to get the site more secure.

I don't know how to interpret this, because you could either be joking, acting like other people, or you don't want to seriously ask this question and get flamed. If you're truly asking, well, no one knows.