Website Re-launch

Sign in to follow this  

I know there are a ton of mistakes here and there, but I'd just like to point out that "The Tunnel" trailer has the description of "What is Machinima". I noticed, perhaps you can release "The Tunnel" by this coming Halloween?

Excellent, Ross! The only thing we need now is some Terminator Cows, and we'll be rearing' a'go!

I don't know. I have nothing better to do.

~ Le' Moe

The animation work for it is almost done; he has a few things to finish and others are working on special animations and textures for him. There won't be filming until all of that is done, as far as I can tell. I can't tell you when it will be done, but I hope that gives you an idea.

Hehe the new website really is looking good

Also, I seem to run into the problem of going to this site only to have a 404 error displayed when I arrive. I can then just go and click anything else (for example blog) and it will work, but I was just wandering if anyone else is runing into the same problem. I mean, it's not huge, but it gets anoying...

Yeah I thought the sinkhole picture adequately portrayed the work level that's been going on behind the site, and how it's not exactly done.

Ian? as in barneys mind Ian? you said you helped ross scott i was wondering what you did to help! u r awsome prbly the third best mind series ( 1 freemans mind 2 shepards mind 3 you) oh by the way tamale