Hints which say you're getting older

What you just posted made me feel superold.... My favourite and only console that I will ever like more then a 8/10 is a tetris console.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

My first video game was Super Mario World.

Does that make me old?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Nope... Now if it was tetris, my first game, made before Ukraine existed.....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

That means we are tetris brothers from different mothers. I have searched long for you.

Wait what?

-Edit-

Oh snap, I was derping out and posted a reply to this thread without checking what page I'm on. That was meant for the post on the last page. Sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So..... you're not my tetris brother from a different mother??? :cry:

(eated?)

I don't know if it's because I'm getting older but now I realise how poorly acted and made are some of the hollywood movies that I used to like a lot... Like Lucky me. While watching it the other day I was thinking "come on guys, you can so better than this..." Now it happens with A LOT of shows and series I watch, it even happened for a brief moment in Dexter...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

(eated?)

Another hint that you're getting older is that you don't understand cat language.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You stop laughing at Family Guy, South Park, and The Simpsons. People I know say, "man, those shows have started to suck recently!" I usually respond "they're not starting to suck; YOU'RE just getting older."

You've already managed to achieve a few things on your bucket list.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.