Hints which say you're getting older

Star Wars Episode 1 is 12 years old, for example. As I'm starting to get along with the years (I know by no means am I particularly elderly), there are definitely signs I'm starting to pick up that indubitably point out that I'm getting older, much to the chagrin of the part of me that wants to stay youthful.

What are some signs you've seen that make you think "Oh man, I'm getting older..."?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Wisdom Teeth.. haha...

No, what makes me feel old is when I have rational arguments with 40-50 year olds.

Actually, everything I do makes me feel old. I feel like I've reached my personality state I want to live with forever and am not going to change much at all.

Also, going to this forum makes me feel really old..... just kidding peeps :lol:

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

in my case would be getting higher above the ground. right now i'm at 1,81 cm tall, and according to the doctor, i'll grow another 9-10 cm before i reach 20 years old...

something tells me one of our young members' gonna say "my dick's bigger". i utterly find many of you buggers capable of saying it.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (movie) came out in 2001, and the book came out (here in the U.S.) in 1998, and the fact that I've seen all 8 movies, and read (and own) all 7 books, all of this makes me realize just how old I am.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

something tells me one of our young members' gonna say "my dick's bigger". i utterly find many of you buggers capable of saying it.

No, when you're truly getting older you're going to prove it by saying "My dick's smaller"..... not that this was important to post.... wth am I doing...I'm acting old again aren't I...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

When you remember the Challenger disaster. How you were watching the live broadcast of the launch and stared in disbelief at the screen, as that beautiful machine just blew up, killing the brave souls inside. That was a sad day.

Still, if there's anything that can be called a glorious death, that would be it. Flying on a roaring pillar of fire towards the heavens, just for the sake of exploration and knowledge, as part of the most noble, bold and glorious endeavor the human race has ever attempted.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Glorious death or not, it's not going to make them feel better.

Actually, I disagree. I would feel better about giving my life for such a cause. I've seen enough foolishness and horror over the past three and a half decades to know that.

Mind you, this is another sign I'm getting older. I now know there are things worth dying for, not because of young idealism, but from witnessing so much nonesense that I've come to realize what is truly important. Getting my priorities straight, you know?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Cartoons from 90's were better than this days. They are old, others think, they has twenty years.

>:o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Someday I'll be telling somebody about STS-107 Columbia, or the Inauguration of Obama. Or 9/11.

I remember the day when this forum was created.

I remember days when this forum didn't exsists

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

lolidunnobymegasweetd36.jpg

whelp

I wasn't very selfish at 16. At least, not that I was aware of. Too busy working, studying and taking care of babies. :P(not my babies, just for the record)

I remember the day when this forum was created.

I remember days when this forum didn't exsists

Same, man. . . . Same.

Actually, I disagree. I would feel better about giving my life for such a cause. I've seen enough foolishness and horror over the past three and a half decades to know that.

Sincerely, I would love to die in a great giant explosion looming in the earth's skies with millions watching. I mean, not in a "Let my heroic Death be known to all!" kind of way, but it'd be just such a fantastic way to be gone. I guess I often think of awesome ways to be killed off, all of them generally for something, rather than of something.

i still remember my old days... when i wasn't utterly obsessed with muskets and black powder... and when i didn't own a string powered gun...

i like to reminisce those moments and think "what happened to me?"...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I think my personality is slightly older acting than the norm for my age, though that could just be me having a big head. (A rare thing I assure you) Bbbuut other than that 15 isn't quite that old.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Last time I talked to my cousin, his favorite game was Black Ops (this was before MW3 came out, I'm sure he switched to that now) and he didn't know what a Nintendo 64 was.

I'm 16, but by god, if that didn't make me feel old.