Autocorrect FTW

Sign in to follow this  

Oddly enough the spellcheck on my browser can't correct tomorrow (I usually spell it tommorow). I always need a spellcheck when doing silhouette because I forget the h.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I sometimes can't help but wonder how many of these are faked. Doesn't make em any less funny though.

love-penis.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

Most of these must be fake. There's a website where you can make them.

Probably, since I don't think the iPhone would have 'dick' as an option for autocorrect. They'll autocorrect most swears, for crying out loud. Plus, a lot of them look like they're silly typos not related to autocorrect. Doesn't make them any less amusing in my eyes, though.

buy-jordans.jpg

I think it logs words you've used before and adds those to the autcorrect. At least a few images seem to hint at that. But yeah, I do believe some of them may be faked, considering how popular this is getting. I usually try to find ones that at least look the least fake. But if they're funny enough, why not?

toys-tits.jpg

penpencil.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

Exactly. Plus, you can tell they're faked when the dimensions don't match the ratio of dimensions of the iPhone screen without cropping and nothing looks squished or stretched out.