Any News?

Sign in to follow this  

I dont have patience.

He is probably working on some other thing like that medieval fantasy machinima.

Could it be...SKYRIM?!!

DUN DUN DUN

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

After spending some time with the toolset of Dragon Age, I've decided to abandon using this engine for the medieval fantasy video I want to work on. In addition to encountering some difficulties that wouldn't happen to me in Source, I've realized the mapping support just isn't there. I've found maybe 10 custom maps created for Dragon Age, versus some 10,000+ made for the Source engine.

With all the hype Skyrim got, who knows, they might have some good independent mappers working on it soon

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Modder friendly maybe, but not machinima friendly. The game is too big and open to match the relative stability and attention to detail of the source engine. No multiplayer, bugs and some animation shortcuts (i.e. People opening doors and disappearing, not actually touching objects, etc.). Not a game I expect too many machinimas from. Maybe another Freeman's Mind style machinima, but I doubt any CP level animation machinimas.