Forum News

LOL, and they dare to say that computer games don't teach people anything

PS. By the way I have been using the least critical password for the website too Better safe than sorry!

OK, I understand-I think i stopped working on it because of problems with Wordpress integration.

BBPress doesn't allow custom forums, so you can't make a read only forum for news posts.

I was able to get bbpress to run with a nice theme a while ago, so I'll try to get that up again.

"After waking up coughing about 20 times this morning, my voice may not be as well as I thought. I can talk normally, but I don’t know about parts where I have to shout yet. Unfortunately Freeman tends to shout a lot. I’ll see how things go."

Hmm... Freeman tends to shout a lot? REALLY? I'd never noticed.

Anyway, that made me laugh. Not the bit about you waking up coughing, that's terrible, I'm sorry.

Hey i am gratefull for Episode 30 and 31, i really liked them, but what about The Tunnel? i might not bee looking hard enough, but has there been any update on The Tunnel chart the last two weeks?

Take it easy man. Don't hurt yourself for our sake. If you need time to heal take it, and ignore those who are too impatient to care. And please, lost posts and new accounts would seem preferable to a terrible forum set up =P