Forum News

He probably ingested one of the leech worms while he was swimming. Or that Bullsquid snot that flew right down his throat in the first few episodes. Or he goes the KrimsinYT way and finds his stash and, well, we know the rest...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away,

Past planets, comets and the starlight rays,

Laying shrouded by eternal blaze,

Was that post first blatantly erased.

When the author set his eyes upon,

The everlasting agony of words and lines,

Mercy flooded up his soul,

And the post was shamefully revived.

There's definitely some progress on FM. So either the next episode is a really long one, or Ross is struggling because of the voice problems.

Also, maybe I am mistaken but I think there was small progress on part of The Tunnel too.

While I am normally patient, I am concerned about the lack of progress over sound editing. I understand a convoluted system for animation, but sound? I can't understand how the process is held up by work that should only take a couple of days. Most of the hostility comes from my impatience over the tunnel, which has been in the works for a little while now.

Keep going on FM and The Tunnel Ross, the long waits are always MORE then worth it.

Maybe an update on Sound and effects for The Tunnel though?