Forum News

This has nothing to do with the forums, but i would like to bring to everyones attention that The Tunnel looks to be nearly complete. Am i the only one that is still watching that progress bar closely? Because this shits almost done!! I cant wait!

The vast amount of red in the sound editing + effects bar compared to the rest of the chart clouds our judgement. Overall it is very close to being done.

well, i dont know how long you've been following him, but i remember a (long) time ago, he used to release 2 or 3 episodes each week.

that was such a happy time

I don't like it much. It wastes room in my opinion because everything is in its separate bubble. At least that's how it seemed to me in the 10 second glance I gave it.

The history of accursed farms is like the history of U-Boat warfare in WW2. At first conditions were close to perfect, but eventually it all just went downhill.

How about an episode where Gordon gets sick? Wouldn't be to unrealistic, what with all the swimming he'd been doing lately. If he doesn't have a helmet, wouldn't the water get into hist suit and possibly give him a cold?

Then he could find a medkit or something and take some Tylenol.

Would be a good April fools episode.

If you want something more reliable and optimal for LONG-TERM, then I suggest going for the option with more utilities and features which facilitate posting. I don't know why the rampant misenoism. Just because it looks new or different doesn't mean it's not perfectly functional. Based on your post, it sounds like the more practical transition available. However, if you find the layout scheme is much too impractical, then I guess go for something you're comfortable with. But change is ok. It might be unsettling at first, but I think people can get used to a new look.

The lack of helmet also makes any radiation protection in the suit useless, so who knows if he's green glowing and being riddled in cancer already?