Machinima.com interview + news update

Sign in to follow this  

Didn't anybody already notice how Ross looked from the pirate image? You seem out of date.

Actually, he does resemble a few details of my Father, except all millennia younger. I suppose my father's more like Gandalf... except with more pirate, steampunk, biker and blues/rock guitarist traits.

Maaaaybe ross sends the video to said winner and winner gets to view it by him/herself for a whole 24 hours(during what would of been the release day) and bask in its glory and then ross releases it to the public?

You don't have too many options, so the answer is pretty simple. It can be, for example, to put a certain phrase or subject you would want to see in a future episode. Or it can apply to a certain song as well, assuming it's authorized.

Of course, Ross would had the ultimate word on this, but he would try to do his best to follow the winner's suggestion...

Another possibility is an exclusive video chat with Ross, where you can ask him whatever you want about his machinimas.

Of course, it's pointless to keep developing this idea, since Ross would have to agree in the first place, right?

I was happy to notice that the Tunnel is almost complete. Even more almost complete then it was before.

How happy was I? It cannot be described.

Manamana tu tuuu tu ru ruuu manamana tu tuuu ru ru manamana tu tuuu tu ru ruuu, tu ru ru, tu ru ru, tu ru ru tu ru ru tu tu ru ru.

That's from the second chase sequence

(not really, I just wanted to jam a little, you dig?)

well Ross's hair is what really does it, is the same shade and length, plus his face is similar... however his eyes are bigger... and he smiles more.